Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Okmulgee Oklahoma On August 2Nd 2013 Cigar Shape As Big As One Of The Twin Towers
UFO SIGHTING IN OKMULGEE, OKLAHOMA ON AUGUST 2ND 2013 - CIGAR SHAPE, AS BIG AS ONE OF THE TWIN TOWERS, FIRST THE OBJECT WAS HORIZONTAL THEN VERTICAL WITH 3 HUGE LIGHTS. WHEN THE LIGHT WERE PULSATING I COULD SEE A DISTINCT METALLIC GREY COLOR. THIS THING WAS HUMONGOUS!Outside at my sister in law home smoking. I noticed the object while looking for an usual commercial airplane altitude. When I turned my head toward the east, I saw this enormous objects. When I first saw it I was astonished cause of the size. It was hovering horizontally in the sky. I told my sister to come check it out and the object was vertical at that point. When I saw it I had no doubt in my mind that it was a UFO. It was hovering, it was as big as a skyscraper, had 3 bright light that allowed me to make out the color,metallic silver. It was approximately between 4 -5 am As soon as I noticed it was sitting horizontally on the eastern sky of Oklahoma, I called my sister in law cause I wanted her to see it. I looked and the object was vertical at that point. Before she could get a good look of it, this " mountain" flew up at a speed none of our aircraft could even come close to attempt, due to the monumental size of this object, I still can't believe what I saw last night. I never ever seen anything that can even come close to it. It was enormous ! It was cigar shaped but rounded on one side, and I don't understand how something so big could disappear in matter of seconds!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books