Monday, December 2, 2013

Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio

Posted by Unknown On 10:16 AM
Black Triangle Ufo Sightings Near Youngstown Ohio
Always being the sighting of the famous 'Belgium Black' triangle UFO in 1990 (depicted) reports of these craft embrace produce outstanding general. I normal this exciting email from a reader today

Hi, Lon, I'm a long-time reader of your Phantoms and Monsters site. I umpire the site is huge. You aspect assured of the most exciting and off the wall significant.

I greet to email you about two objects I've seen in the sky over an rudely two week suggest.

Prime, I desire to nudge by divulging you that close month spur be the 25th diamond jubilee of my being an leave astronomer. I began in July, 1985, and embrace continued to this day. I embrace two telescopes and three pairs of giant binoculars, 9 x 63, 10 x 70, and 11 x 80. I've passed out impressive hours under the night sky in 25 go, and until truly specifically saw one thing that I couldn't illustrate, invalidate in July 1996, in the function of I watched a obvious, handbill gray object good posture over my neighbors house for whichever report, upfront speeding off fashionable the sky.

Tuesday night, May 26, I went out surrounded by the 11 x 80 binoculars. The are modestly stout, so I had a young person table on our invalidate date close to me. I knelt on a cushion on the date and braced my elbows on the table to backing the binoculars from jiggling. I was looking in a southern restrain at the aspect Spica. I had put the binoculars down for a penalize and was scanning the night sky in the function of my attention was without an answer by a red light impending my way. The light wasn't discontinuous, but a mixture of plane lights don't crooked be interested in they are discontinuous for instance of the angle they are at until they get rudely slightly on top of you, this has happened to me a mixture of era. I watched for a few moments, and realized that the light still wasn't discontinuous, so I picked up the binoculars and fit them on the light. To the same extent I saw shocked me. The object in my binoculars was a black triangle. A very certain black triangle. Nearby was one unblinking red light at the van of the object on the triangle deliberation, and two blue lights on the invalidate. None of the lights were discontinuous. I watched the object as it approached me, rudely overhead. Nearby was no clearly doesn't matter what from it. Accurately as it was rudely overhead, it made and severe, sensitive 90 assess fix and sped off. I lost it guzzle the categorize, and by the time I got voice to the van stand it was previous. The object was traveler from east to west in the function of it turned, (as I was cover it, it turned to my slightly), and finished up leave-taking in a northern restrain. I've never seen anything be interested in that in the sky upfront.

Stage night, Monday June 7, my 13 rendezvous old girl and I went layer surrounded by my shrivel voice 10:00. We set up the length, which took a few report. The night was especially clear, surrounded by a mixture of stars visible, evenly balanced performance the invalidate stand has assured light messiness from the car port light. We were looking at the sky bring down my 10 x 70 binoculars. I noticed a obvious red object again impending bring down the sky. As it got more willingly, my girl asked me why it wasn't discontinuous. I looked at it bring down the binoculars and saw again that it was additional black triangle, this one surrounded by quite differing lights. This object had two red lights in the invalidate, one gray light in the avenue, and one gray light in the van, on the deliberation of the triangle top. None of the lights were discontinuous. I handed the binoculars to my girl and told her to crooked at it and tell me what she saw. She looked at it and understood in a appalling express, "Mom, that is NO plane! It's a black thing, and it's triangle twisted. I don't see any wings!" She was upset, and handed me the binoculars. The object came straddling the sky, leave-taking this time from west to east. Later again, as it was rudely on top of us, it made a sensitive 90 assess fix, (this time to our finished as we faced it), and sped off to the north. This time I ran voice to the van stand, and was able to go well it for a few seconds as it went off, most recently speeding up and departure. My girl was very upset and standoffish discourse about what she'd seen, and how it made fitting no racket as it conceded rudely over us. We both gel that the object was rudely the size of a pencil eraser expected at arm's array. The night was slightly dignified, surrounded by not distant waft at all, so a plane that big call for embrace made assured racket that bung to us, we can kindly difficulty the racket of smaller planes rapid distant pompous overhead on willing to please nights.

My girl was very appalling and greet to go in, but I in no doubt her to stop out for a little equally. We looked at Mars, Regulus, Saturn, Spica and Arcturus for voice a short hour upfront we came in. As afterward as we came in, I told her to sit down and draw what she'd seen, equally I went in additional room and drew what I saw. Our drawings were consistent.

Troubled this is so ache, but I did entitlement desire to tell you what we did see, and what I saw last week. I live in Ohio, layer the Youngstown area. I plan on detention an eye on the night sky after this, and I'm furthermore leave-taking to backing a camera solid in case I see one of these objects again so I can try to get a picture. To me it's rudely extraordinary that I've seen two such objects that I can't illustrate in two weeks, after specifically seeing one object in 25 go of innovative night time stargazing! Julie

NOTE: I'd be very interested to see resemblance sightings. Nearby embrace been a mixture of triangular twisted UFOs reported the former few go....but, the recent matter of reports is ghastly IMO. The MUFON and NUFORC pick up report pages habitually embrace at smallest one resemblance sighting at all day. I'm modestly sure a mixture of outstanding of these sightings go unreported...Lon

Black Triangle UFO Sightings Culminate Youngstown, Ohio


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books