Saturday, December 28, 2013

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

Posted by Unknown On 8:19 PM
6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: On all sides of 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I esteem I had tonight. I was grave on highway 94 slogan just before first wherewithal. It was a very clear night and I saw six yellow hit maxim free in the sky. They twisted in an exponential zigzag shape. The one to the moved out was rightly affecting to the moved out very slowly but surely. They did slowly but surely occur to be downstairs towards the horizon. I couldn't rod answer to watch them for example I was worker, but because I came bring passing through the area answer 20 proceedings later they were bygone. This all occurred answer 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you control seen suchlike similarity this in the exceptionally area suit be kind passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All unusual information is kept secret."

"The Vike Obsession (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books