Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Malta

Posted by Unknown On 5:35 AM
Ufo Sighting In Malta
UFO SIGHTING IN MALTA, MONTANA ON JULY 9TH 2010 - I FOUND THE UFO IN THE PICTURE AFTER I CAME HOME AND LOOKED THROUGH MY PHOTOS. I DIDN'T NOTICE ANYTHING AT ALL WHILE TAKING THE PICTURE.

I noticed the UFO in the picture after I came home and looked through my photos. I didn't notice anything at all while taking the picture.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books