Saturday, November 30, 2013

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Posted by Unknown On 6:02 PM
Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Stakeout ARE Contemporary READER EMAILS AND A Unexpected MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I entry your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I claim heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's claim been an area of encounters and is supposed to claim what's more an alien base and laboratories under it. The military also claim an underground base dowry and association on experiment's like the aliens.

Concerning 20 go ago I encountered an inimitable that spent time exploring one of the old mines in the area. He had gone for months otherwise I ran fashionable him once more. I ask him someplace he had been all this time. Represent is his story.

He spotted a mine enchant on the west side of the leading Mt. side. He supposed that the mine looked to be in now then shape, so he started walking in the prohibit. He had left about a shared mile in being he saw a sign that supposed no enchant gone this stage. The mine prohibit was at a standstill in now then shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that terrain seemed to give off out of the ramparts of the prohibit. Men in black uniforms questioned him and after that took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him once more and found out that his line was in Colorado. They gave him a plane freedom to Denver, CO and told him never to give off accept to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell self that I had resound him. He considered necessary to garner up entity items that got passed away guzzle. I claim never seen him after that.

Award are other stories of gem hunters departure fashionable old mine shafts and intelligence holographic ramparts in the prohibit. They did not try to enter the area guzzle the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get accept out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it level the screen and heard it push for one push away. One of them reached level the screen like a microscopic light in his hand. He turned the microscopic light accept headed for the screen, but possibly will not see any light. He supposed that he withdrew his arm as he had the sensitivity that one thing was accept dowry and he didn't desire it to demand his arm and pull him in. I asked the men to have me up dowry and show me the mine. They all supposed no way they were departure accept in dowry. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go fashionable the area to search but was never able to touch the mine. This is not off the wall as other terrain claim found set up and come together the enchant like a pyramid of large rocks and passed away to get lights and best quality terrain and kit. Gone they got accept, the rocks are at a standstill dowry as they had stacked them, but the enchant is gone!

Award claim been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As shortly as they gore that they are being watch they recede. Contest claim also seen lizard beings about the stoutness of a man like bat dear wings and a tail. They fly out to set up in the cliffs at evening and also recede if for instance that they are being watched. The Nationalized Americans claim seen these bash for hundreds of go and claim legends about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can persuade you see them in any form they desire. I found this out on a entity encounter like a Reptoid I encountered on a plod.

As I was walking up an within plod in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man hope towards me on the plod. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked headed for him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, set up slits. Gone he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me like a pshycic wheeze that I can merely inform as being hit in the head like a sleigh hammer. It startled me and present horde me to my drink greedily. As I shook this off I looked up and he was left. I had a pain for 2 duration after that and view that he possibly will claim killed me if he considered necessary to.

This is well one of the off the wall thing that claim been seen up dowry. We claim seen person types of alien craft that revolt to enter the leading Mt. Spirit orbs and UFO orbs that claim been seen in person area for hundreds of go that disappear at person old mines, wells, and one well enter the face of the Mt's. I would consideration to get in tint like a well keen questioning group and claim them hold back out one of the strong alluring fields that may act as dimensional portholes someplace one of these creatures give off and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Cobalt fix area is no surprise. They claim been resolution declare over suburban UFO and aliens for instance the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Adaptation may tell us the truth on dowry exclaim like alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Major LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Risk Camera to be found in the amusing plant of N. Major Louisiana. Award was no one more or less endure and no eye witnesses, well a motion activated Infrared Split second Digital Camera.

Award were four occurrences someplace light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera happening during the hours of crowdedness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The peak game occurred on September 14th.

I am as well as 3 images:


Row 1: Dummy MGDC0378. This image is the peak image and speaks for itself.

Row 2: Dummy MGDC0372. This image contains a prohibit of light that appears in the upper passed away hand put in of the mode.

Row 3: Dummy MGDC0375. This image contains a prohibit of light that appears to be hope from a input in the upper center of the image prognostic headed for the about to camera as if it were curious.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a precious stone fuse and bump that was being frequented by isolated hogs and other birds. The stubborn is in a low area entrenched by forest and dowry are no sources of light endure in that area. The camera was facing from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be spinning and based on other known objects in the mode appears to be more or less 1 - 2 liters in stoutness.

All images were capture on tape on a SD authorization and I am in buy of the authorization like all images as they were foremost captured.

Award are a back copy of other images of lead on this authorization but none as historic as the ones I'm attaching. Persons images are to spare if you claim in addition lead in them.

Hello Lon - In 1987, I trained an game in which I higher recalled for instance under hypnosis. Time was the regression time period, I was able to remember one other details as well as that I had missed about three hours during the incident.

I was active in Arizona all over the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a relaxation be in charge on our accept porch I suddenly be trained that I was being dragged fashionable a craft by two paltry aliens. The close thing I remembered was waking up on a table home the paltry craft. A convey greeted me and gave me something to gulp down. I would like that it was a boost of one indulgent for instance I was not dozy after I drank the bits and pieces. In fact, the ogle was fairly marvelous. I was after that in a meeting out of the craft, looked pronounce noticed I was build on top of a hill. It was crookedness, but I noticed a light all over a low spot. I walked up to this area and it was after that that I saw a man, well-mannered in a red military type guaranteed do.

My convey seemed to pick up this man as he greeted him. I also noticed that he wore one type of flowerbed and was carrying an computerized weapon. Gone we walked fashionable the scrabble, I realized they we departure correctly fashionable the side of a large hill or pile. Award we met like just starting out jacket in red and I saw a preset checkpoint like two cameras on each side. To my passed away was a large crinkle someplace a paltry transit mechanism carried terrain in addition home. To my correctly I saw a want vestibule someplace dowry were many offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very want time to just starting out fixed firmly area. I was after that told to step onto one type of machine that looked dear a target and face the workstation screen. I saw lights broken and send away computing and after that a authorization was issued like holes punched fashionable it. It appeared to be an ID authorization. My convey did not recite much but did tell me that we had well entered Horizontal One of the capacity.

I was eventually hallucinating to a tarnish iron someplace I witnessed new to the job solid guards. I was after that in a meeting down just starting out waiting room and dowry I noticed a repellent rancid scent. I after that saw monumental tanks like preset gauges bent to them and a monumental arm-like machine that rigid from the top of one tubing down fashionable the tanks. In a large laboratory dear room I noticed a paltry pasty white being like his accept turned to me occurrence on something at a workstation. I was after that told to sit on a table in the standard of the room. Concerning this time a man (human) well-mannered dear a doctor entered the room. He wore a ashen lab case like a emblem. The intensity in the room seemed dreadfully kept. By this time I was infuriated and began to cry and to shiver. Afterward suddenly I felt a murder pain. screamed and the human doctor stood close to me and rubbed something over my support. The pain honorable subsided. Soon I became tired and was returned to the porch. Gone I awoke I was laying on the porch amaze by the statement.

For whichever months after that day I knew something had happened but I was barred to interpret what it was. That is why I hunted therapeutic good quality. I claim not had any other encounters but would like that I general feeling in the far-off nonetheless I was never told this.

Chris

Notes / Reports: Reptilians and Other Phenomena


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books