Saturday, November 2, 2013

Did It Really Happen

Posted by Unknown On 9:38 PM
Did It Really Happen

By Tim Hebert

timhebert.blogspot.com

11-26-10


When it comes to the existence of UFOs, I have to admit that I'm rather agnostic about the subject. Its simple for me, over the past 53 years, I've never seen a UFO. I don't rule the phenomenon out completely, but I'm of the mind frame that you have to "show me the saucer" or better yet, I need to see one with my own eyes. The case of the Malmstrom AFB UFO incident that allegedly happened in 1967 caught my attention about a year ago. Malmstrom was my first Air Force assignment, stationed there from 1981 to 1985. I was assigned to the 490th Strategic Missile Squadron as a Minuteman II launch officer. My primary alert facilities where November-01, Lima-01 and Kilo-01. During my time on station, I never saw a UFO, nor did I hear from other alert crew members that they had seen one. Curiously, I had never heard of any stories about UFOs disabling ICBM. We would talk about the myths and legends surrounding our "haunted" Launch Facility, A-05, but UFOs weren't in our lexicon.

A UFO Mysteriously Causes 10 Minuteman ICBMs to Drop Off Alert

On the morning of March 16, 1967, Capt Eric Carlson and Lt Walter Figel were finishing up their alert cycle at the 10th Strategic Missile Squadron's Echo-01 Launch Control Center located near Winifred, MT. At approximately 0845, an alarm sounded indicating a missile fault. One of Echo's Launch Facilities (LF) had dropped from "Strategic Alert" to off alert. The crew, following tech order procedures initiated a Voice Reporting Signal Assembly (VRSA) channel check that revealed a reporting channel 9, LF No-Go, effecting the Minuteman I's guidance and control system. In rapid succession, the rest of Echo's remaining 9 sorties drop off alert status. All with the same VRSA channel 9 LF No-Go report.

Fast forward three decades. UFO researcher, Robert Hastings, tells an interesting tale of UFOs and a subsequent Air Force cover-up involving the Echo Flight shutdown. In an article on the ufochronicles.com web site, "Did UFOs Cause the Shutdown of ICBMs at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967?" dated 12-26-2008, Hastings provides the contents of a telephone interview with Col Walter Figel (USAF Ret).

More...

See Also:


Did UFOs Cause the Shutdown of ICBMs at Malmstrom AFB, in March 1967?

UFOs Did Shutdown Minuteman Missiles at Echo Flight and Oscar Flight at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967

The Echo/Oscar Witch Hunt (Figel & Meiwald Audio Interviews)

My Evidence: The Account of Minute-Man Missiles Being Disabled, While UFOs Hovered Over The Launch Facilities

UFOS Air Force Search Team Tracks Object & Observes It Taking Off

UFOs & Nukes Moore, Montana: Security Guard at Nuclear Missile Site Reports UFO Near Complex

UFOs & NUKES UFOs Reported 200 Ft Above Nike Missile Base HM-40 at Key Largo, Florida

UFOs Jammed Vital Electronic Equipment & Eluded Fighter Aircraft

UFOs "Sabotage Alert Team Located Another UFO Directly Over The Base"

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE



HELP SUPPORT THIS SITE



ABOUT DONATIONS

Grab this Headline Animator


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books