Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Cedar Rapids Iowa On October 15Th 2011 Sq 3 Tired Item On Top My Yardy Copper Iluminated
Looked out west kitchen window 9:00 PM saw 3 tiered object on top my yardy, 2 feet sq, maybe slightly taller than 2 feet. Each tier had 3 ovals of illuminated, brushed copper appearance. Wasn't shiney, wasn't lit up, I thought illuminated, not pulsing, just there. Didn't have sound, no movement. The framework around the bottom similar to leggos, little sections with holes spaced evenly on each piece. It sat flat on top yardy all 3 tiers faced west, tilted up at an angle, heavenward. Right by edge of street back property, I thought someone had set whatever it was there. From window looked for anyone around. No one. Hurried to door to go outside, unlocked inside door, was about to open outside door I stopped. Was afraid to open that door! Went back to window and watched for minute or 2. Went into living room to think what to do and when I came back was gone! Sure wish I had kept on watching but didn't know it was leaving, didn't know what it was! Next day looked around yardy and it's top. Nothing left behind. No pattern in the dust on yardy top. I immediately drew a picture which I'm sending along with this article. After I had time to think about it I thought it was either sending a signal to mark this spot, or, was receiving something, possibly energy for traveling.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books