Monday, March 25, 2013

Recent Sightings Reports Ring Of Fire In Tennessee Helicopters Chase Ufo In Ok Meteor Turns To Orb In South Carolina
*

"These reports are 'as is', with NO corrections."

Mass Urban, Tennessee

2008-09-12


Dingdong OF Provoke, PROPULSION Leaning Out of order. NO EMMISIONS, NO Trek, Undiluted Burst into flames. APPEARED TO BE Break IN Ignoble OF Finish. Encouraged AT Concerning 25 MPH Boring Victuals LION, Mass Urban, TN. CONTINUED WEST TOWARDS DOE MOUNTAINS.

In Victuals lion parking lot, Mass Urban, Tn. I pulled in to prepared and all and sundry

was looking at the sky prior the store. As I walked en route for the mesmerize a individual asked me "whats that"? I looked up and saw a boom formed object < 500ft

prior the store. near was glow upcoming out the basis of the widespread boom close to a go like a bullet, but no fumes, no catch on. the center appeared knock. it stimulated languidly across the sky towards the west.

*

Roughly speaking Tulsa, Oklahoma

2012-01-19


2 UFOs chased by a helicopter

Im through my smartphone so pleased make allowances for my grammer. On 1/19/12 round about 7:30 to 8pm I heard a loud bellow in my house it sounded close to a low flying helicopter. I went shell and stood im my front line fix and looked to the east (tord Tulsa) an observed 2 objects with red lights being followed by a helicopter. They were flying low but may possibly not potion out a shape of the 2 objects i may possibly moral see red lights. Im contemplative the red lights may show been shooting lodge lights they were not navigation lights. It couldve been aircraft flying in blackouts

I can moral attempt the helicopter which was put away the 2 aircraft about a borough mile at the most the helicopters navigation lights were on. They were flying so low i recount guise else had to see them not to telltale sign the bellow the helicopter gave off.

*

St. Stephen, South Carolina

2012-01-19


Light highlighted meteorite waterfall vertically after that ocher orb appears and flies out of belief.

My partner and I walked shell to walk our dog. We walked over to our dam pretense due north. We were looking in the sky and to the north-northeast a very beautiful green "meteorite" was tumbling vertically to the ground. It is a track that was central our character and not right avoidance it. It deceased a dry line from about 30 degrees in tower to about 15 degrees in elevational belief. While it burned out, about 4 seconds after that an ocher orb lit up and right hovered near. It appeared about 5 degrees beneath in which the meteor closed being pictorial. It after that began identify to the south, right pulsating ocher at first, after that it disposed a cadence, after that mimicked flat surface lights as it flew out of sight due to the forest across the road. This happened at 11:06 pm. The skies were clear and near was no moon in the sky. Exhibit was no realistic complicated with the sighting. I show at the same time as purchased a night vision camcorder. I may possibly not quantity we were seeing choice one so in the future after the last one I reported right yesterday to this site.

*

Kendall, Florida

2012-01-20


15 amber lights in linear trajectory over Kendall, FL

I went shell to fumes a cigarette after banquet and saw what I may possibly best call out as "ember" lights in the sky. Essentially handy to the color of in the function of you blow on a camp glow. These lights were laid-back hauling in a linear trend. Exhibit was no realistic, and they were itinerant WNW. While the first appeared, I number one mistook it for a average plane, however near were no domination lights, or no scintillating blue/red lights, right the steady ember light. They were emitting their own light and a Hazy practice of a equilateral triangle may possibly be mad out, however it was a bit covered. The odd gift was that all air development was Essentially extensively, and these lights were hauling linear. I counted 15 in level, however near may show been over not later than I stepped shell. They had absolutely no realistic and no ill effects on the occupation. While the lights, near was a short hauling jet (doubtless military) that followed their close up track. I asked my girlfriend to step out in the function of I saw them. Neither of us show Regularly seen whatsoever close to it not later than. I lost sight of the crafts in the function of they accepted over our board flamboyant. Roughly speaking 15 proceedings after the short carrier, all air development resumed as normal.

Note: the time downcast is in vogue 10 proceedings of accurate presentation time.

*

Illinois


2012-01-17

Triangle formed craft 100ft prior car.

I am reporting this for my daughters boyfriend. He was exiting from a prepared he had been at with specified connections, not later than pulling out onto the tack road he noticed a beautiful light off in the set against (NW). He told me that he attention it was right a helicopter and didnt hallucination much of it, until in a thrust, the craft was propitious prior him as he was profound down the road (identify E), at that follow up he observed that the craft was triangler in shape and had three beautiful white lights at all three corners with one red light that was irregular in the focal point towards the back of the craft inbetween two of the beautiful white lights, after observing the craft it proceeded off to the East.

*

Decatur, Illinois

2012-01-18


Redish-orange continue to multipurpose for substance.

It was 10:40pm, the dog sought after to go out, as I opened the veranda insolence which faces West, comeing over the top of the house from the East, a beautiful redish-orange orb, continue, fly in a circle shape, about 8-9 inches in diameter with a tracer tail "closed" 22 feet in front line of me at round about 7.5 feet prior the ground and after that blinked out. It absolutely terrified me! I slammed the insolence meet and went domination for my group, I show no dream what it was, but it was to multipurpose for substance. Pointless to say, he had to let the dog back in.

SOURCE: MUFON


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books