Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Sky Watch We Did On The 10Th Of June Jun 12 2009
Tonight everything came together for us.Me,and Dave have been wanting to have a sky watch now for the last month.Last time we tried we had my friend Bill,me,Dave,and Billy Cox,and it ended up being way to cloudy.So today I took a look at the weather report,and to my surprise the report called for clear skies.I gave Dave a call,and asked if he could come down for a sky watch tonight,and he said he could.He was to meet me at my house at 8pm,but at 6:00 it was looking like the weather man was wrong,but around 7:30 the skies started to clear.Before he showed up I took a look online to see what was to fly over,and at what time.The only thing I found was the Hubble Telescope at 9:41pm.A little after 8 Dave showed up,and we got everything set up.He told me he had still been seeing a few in the morning when he gets home from work,but we did not think we would see much.After spaying a bottle of bug spray on each of us we got started.0000It did not take long for things to get started,around 8:30 we seen the first one,and our neighbor happened to be outside at the time,and she watched it with us.From that point forward they never stopped coming,it seemed every 10 mins we would see one.Just a bit after the Hubble flew over we seen two nice ones that were following the same path,and same speed.All together we seem around 12 of them,we did not keep track so that a low guess.They all were the same like we always see but one.The one that was different I seen through my binoculars.I was trying to focus my binoculars because I found out it had two focus adjustment's,so I was looking at a bright star,and that when I seen this white circle like a UFO on its side,and this thing was big.I looked without the binoculars to see if I could see it to show Dave where it was,but I could only see it through the binoculars.It was going North to South,and I watched it for ten seconds,and it was gone.If you live in Florida pick a clear night,and sit outside from 8:30 to 10pm,and you'll see them for sure.I just want to know what they are,two of them came so close to each other I thought they were going to hit,and I know we would never put to flying objects that close to each other.I'm not sure if these things are in out atmosphere,or outside it,but I do know they are very high up.Almost everyone we seen tonight changed direction,or speed,something in natural orbit would not do that.I still have to upload my photos,and video to see if any of them showed up,and if I do catch something I'll be sure to post it,I have only check the first few,and the photo at the top of this story is the third we took.If anyone seen the same objects tonight,or would like to talk with me go to my chat site I leave open athhttp://www.ufology.chatango.com or you can contact at my email worldufospace@gmail.com0 Visit my Florida UFO Blog to learn more about all our sightings over the past six months http://floridaufos.blogspot.com

ufos sightings encounters florida


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books