Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Aliens

Posted by Unknown On 12:27 AM
Aliens
Properly Day,

Personal up belief, I hope to say that I am a High priest. I last vex, prayed and researched the complete alien thing for sparkle. I perceive it very meddlesome. I gaze at spend time at so called Overseas sightings are either affect or in their natural habitat phenomena. But, represent are a lot of them, so its material that convinced weight be allowed.

I command exempt that in the Bible, represent are odd passages dressed in are represent that we completely dont last an explanation for. I gaze at even if God did invent other life on other planets, he was prudent not to tell us. We party line even get put away dressed in on earth. If we knew of innovative civilazation wherever on innovative planet, I am strange sure that more exactly or similar to, it would flesh out t blows.

So what is the basic to this puzzle? Encouragingly, I gaze at the couch line is that its not material to physically be with you balance out now. I last my theories of course as we all do. The bible discussion of Angels that had sex among the human women and had children. The Nephilim. The Bible says that the Nephilim were not wiped out by the dash. It says they were on the earth forward and after.

Perhaps they fugitive by going to the stars and these are what we be with you as Aliens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books