Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Pennsylvania On December 1St 2014 Orange Rod Shaped Ufo
I was driving home from work and noticed a long bright orange light from the west. The light was the most intense in the center and the at the ends but it was constant, almost like fiber optic. It appeared to be 50 yards wide, just a few meters tall, and 2-3 miles away. The object was hovering. My drive takes me up a down a few hills so I would lose sight of it for a few seconds but then regain sight and it would be in the same location. I'm naturally skeptical of these things (my wife and I have argued over the existence of aliens and UFOs for years) and I've never seen anything like it so I stopped to take a picture. When I parked and stepped out of my car the object rotated in place and was now very narrow and was shining white. Almost like a position light. The object than flew west in a straight line and vanished quickly. As it vanished a blueish burst of light engulfed the object. This happened so fast I wasn't able to capture a picture. I was so curious I drove towards where it had just been hoping to see some evidence of something but found none. I wouldn't believe any of this had I not seen it myself. Truly unexplainable.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books