Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Brampton Ontario On August 15Th 2013 2 Orbs Dancing
UFO SIGHTING IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO ON AUGUST 15TH 2013 - 2 ORBS DANCINGAround 10:10pm aug 15 2013 I was outside having a smoke looking towards the south west at 3 stars when I saw a plane then in the corner of my eye I saw a red object moving.I first thought it was a plane but then I noticed it had no flashing lights and it came to a slow down then started to go north which I then said to myself this has to be a ufo. I watched it do crazy things like hover....move from side to side very fast and then slow....Move up in different directions and same thing going down...while all that was going on it looked like it was under the moon....It hightailed SOUTH in a rate of speed I could no belive with a pulsating flash then it was gone....Within 10 seconds I was seeing yet another one or even the same one around the moon agian going up when another one crossed it at a high speed which then pulsated and was rotating in a oval shape.All in all 4 to 5 times this orb would hightail south only yet to show up under the moon again...This lasted about 1 hour and 20mins with the 2 orbs dancing around.....Location seemed to be Milton/cambridge/Guelph area from the location I was watching these orbs (Brampton) orb colour was red,height of orbs I have no clue but the whole time planes were flying at all heights...this was witnessed by myself and 2 others...2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books