Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Manchester New Hampshire On June 25Th 2013 Glowing Orb
UFO SIGHTING IN MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE ON JUNE 25TH 2013 - GLOWING ORB

I was parked near the Manchester airport in new Hampshire and had seen a few planes here and there over the amount of an hour. I saw a plane roughly about 2 miles away "best guesstimate" and noticed a ball of light just appear out of no where roughly 20 feet to the right of the planes location in the sky, I would say anywhere from 700+ feet away from my position and was roughly the size of a pill or similar object. The object then moved in an S like shape and vanished as quick as it came, looking in that direction for another minute or two saw the same or similar object about what seemed like 10 degrees lower appear and pull a C type of turn and vanished in mid turn. I do understand this could very well be a possible known flying object but i have never witnessed anything of it like that and have lived here my whole life. I am not sure what i saw but do not feel it was an object of man, what it was i can not say. I felt the need to mention it in case i was not the only one. Thank You.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books