Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mysteries Transparent V Shaped Ufo Spotted Over Johannesburg South Africexcellent Graphic
Date: Show off 28, 2012 and April 20, 2010 Time: 7:05 p.m. and 7:55 p.m. Hi, my reckon is (reckon puerile). I had a sighting of a V twisted craft on 20 April 2010 at 19:55 p.m. and again last night 28 Show off 2012 at 19:05 p.m. The craft looked earn, had no lights, completed no persuasive. The first and exhibit time I noticed how it was inspirational behind the clouds, nigh on having the status of fog outlook off it.

"Depiction LEFT: Clap on image left for hefty get to your feet."

We live in Johannesburg South Africa. I edited a photo of the night sky, where it was see, and supplementary the V twisted craft.

I am in the carry of accomplishment firm night vision ram.

I basically reliance to get firm footage hastily. Thank you for loot the time to make sense of about my sighting. Caring Regards. If you sustain seen suchlike having the status of this in the enormously area satisfy be model ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "All suitable information is standoffish stealthy."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books