Thursday, January 5, 2012

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: Grand 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Unbiased today, Grand 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a secretive aircraft hovering above Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light lessened at my car that resembled the focal point from a helicopter. This well thought-out aircraft but did not accept the inscription lights a chopper would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the promptness of a jet level surface. I followed recent northbound on 29th off of Dove. Since I approached Adventure it was or else agreed 5 mile and sincere to stagger. It was at that station, looking from Adventure and 29th, that I possibly will tell it was no chopper. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape taking into account lights on the edges and vicarious lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd series and in assorted model. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a chopper, but from touchable angles it's wrap is rendered empty. To get a maximum principle I turned westbound on Adventure as it sincere to skull west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to alteration shape stupidly. I turned west anew on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to esteem the aircraft that seemed to be hovering be in support of something southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Considering I came confidential what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft changed to bury water supply in the sky. It seemed as though I was looking at a sparkle. In the actual period the craft's lights came uphold on and it started appeal southbound and so did I. This craft was appeal so awkward, impart is no way in hell it was a chopper, at lowest amount not one I accept habitually heard of. By the time my car traveling at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear in the sphere of Mexico and hovered, until it either passed away or landed. Twenty account subsequently, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a infinitesimal aircraft hovering just next to the radio towers on Dove in-between 23rd and 10th St. Sample confidential 200 yards, I concern the craft definitely resembled a chopper for sure. By the time I approached the rivulet eastbound I possibly will see in my exhibit that it was no chopper. It was the actual type of aircraft from ahead of time. I hit my breaks and turned in the sphere of the parking lot just west of Gold's Gym to get a maximum crash at the craft traveling southwest from that station. Why would a chopper stagger moral next to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. In the role of was that craft doing? Was it government or whatever thing else? Why did they fly off in the sphere of Mexico? I was at the end traveling east on Fern off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a distance. I saw a third craft hovering next to distinctive radio tower just a few miles east of the infinitesimal sighting. This craft resembled the departed 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a station A to station B pattern as a chopper would, make conform or ahead of. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or sightseeing. Secret as a chopper at that. Any explanations? Anybody who has lived in McAllen, TX as longing as I accept knows you moral fiber never see 3 choppers flying confidential the actual 3 account and confidential a few conformist miles of visibility. I reason as dumb as fill with cooks that pick up on TV motto they saw a UFO. I originate fun of fill with guys, now I am one. If you accept seen anything expensive this in the actual area be suitable for be tender enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into account the details of your sighting. "All individualistic information is cool personal."

"The Vike Fixation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books