Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ufo 2 Flying

Posted by Unknown On 5:12 AM
Ufo 2 Flying
New-fangled UFO sighting - Anonymous flying object photographed in Puerto Rico on 23rd January 2010 impart 4:30 pm.

"We were profound from Utuado to Bayamon passing through the #10 track, header north to the #22 track at in the opposite direction 4:30 pm.

My aunt was prize pictures of the adjust and past we got situate, I started to control them out, being I noticed something strange in one of the pictures.

It looks intend a rocket taking into account 4 boosters, or something. The object is at the top acceptably repair, and you hold close to zilch in, it may ding intend a cloud from far to the left.

We didn't see this object instance I was profound and she was prize pictures at all.

I generally run through SciFi shows and UFO items, so I was knife-like taking into account joy being we had jammed one, and of course my aunt isn't a UFO close, so she was playing it down.

That is, until she saw the picture. She said, and I quote "Whoa... what is that?" to wich I replied, "Thats an unidentified flying object, a UFO."

Can you gratify defense me what this is? I tell on the picture is a bit fuzzy, but you can see something in attendance. Thank you!"Author (source: mufon)

Just starting out UFO sightings, new ovni footage, gray, metall, flying soucers, ozn

Clap on the picture to excellent.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books