Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Fort Wayne Indiana On August 3Rd 2013 Lights In The Night Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN FORT WAYNE, INDIANA ON AUGUST 3RD 2013 - LIGHTS IN THE NIGHT SKYi was turning off the pool lights at approximately 2130 hrs when I noticed three reddish orange circles traveling from nw to se. the first three were either flying in formation or on a fixed object. the next two followed in what appeared to be equally spaced distance. they traveled nw to se for approximately 2minutes, stopped and blinked out one at a time. they lit up again 1-2 minutes later and then blinked out again. I checked the sky and I could see high altitude planes flying and there was nothing similar. the next day I saw small aircraft from smith field and at a height considerably higher than the lights I could hear the motors clearly. I called the local police department and nobody reported seeing what I saw. today I called the local guard base and again nothing.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books