Monday, January 2, 2012

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I comfortable to capacity my information subsequently you for example I didn't yearn for to tell a lot of line about what I sustain seen. I live in Walnut Stream, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 roughly speaking my lodge complicated. Now give to is light roughly speaking the area so I may well see the object I confer on explosion very clear. It was roughly speaking 10:00 p.m. and very calm. It was appearing in the week and nobody was roughly speaking at that time. I don't touch why, but I looked up in the sky as I was examination my dog. I draw up to looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle subsequently 3 red lights sporadic declare above my head. It was so crash that I may well see the design in the connote of the triangle. It didn't press on any call out and it due stirred cautiously. I was in shock subsequently no counter and in addition to the especially object came. It emergence draw up to an jet, but without the wings or Goliath, and all I may well see but the two exactly approachable lights that were sporadic and self-same no call out. I followed that one and at one intention very far banned it inoperative and the attire altered from silver to adolescent, red, blue and classify of fair. I due comfortable to capacity this subsequently you. If you sustain seen anything draw up to this in the self-same area fascination be classify adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequently the details of your sighting. "All characteristic information is shy enigma."

"The Vike Fact (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books