Monday, May 26, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Woodbridge Virginia On September 17Th 2013 Orb Was Extremely Bright
UFO SIGHTING IN WOODBRIDGE, VIRGINIA ON SEPTEMBER 17TH 2013 - ORB WAS EXTREMELY BRIGHT, BRIGHTER THAN THE FULL MOON TONIGHT. IT WAS AMAZING. NOT MAN MADE, NO SOUND EVENTUALLY WENT BELOW TREES. WOW!I was putting trash out and noticed how bright the moon was tonight, turned around go back toward the house and I looked South West just over some trees and there was one of the brightest things I have ever seen siting there. I just stood there for awhile in amazement. To the right of this object was a dim star. I immediately ran in the house to get someone to make sure I wasnt hollusonating. They were also as amazed as I. The object made no noise. It was beautiful. Hopefully it wasn't anything bad. We brought out the camera but the Orb had went too far below the trees to catch it. Will be more prepared if theres a next time.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books