Friday, May 23, 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings July 23 2008

Posted by Unknown On 8:31 PM
Latest Ufo Sightings July 23 2008
In this are recent UFO sightings as reported by Billy Compartment at Rudely.com: ALABAMA-07-07-08-My next of kin and I were up budding despoil the dogs shell in our conjecture lodge. I was looking at the sky towards the southeast. I noticed a star-like object mournful rapidly towards the north. At first I notion satellite, but thus I noticed in mint condition light now fluff it. I jagged out the object to my next of kin. We watched it move to the north, thus turned 90 degrees on its core and worn-down inwards the turn away from rapidly. It was mournful very efficiently appeared very high up. source: www.mufon.com FLORIDA-07-07-08-10:05 PM-I was walking out of WalMart, and I saw a to become foamy... so I notion. At first it seemed to be about 25 feet off the ground and about 50 feet pass on of me. I shy walking on the road to it to someplace my car was, and as I stared at the to become foamy I wondered, "How would ONE unaided to become foamy stomach out hand over too long?" I walked, expecting to see it burst any show off. It didn't. As I watched it, I thus saw it wasn't a to become foamy at all, as it started to get just about leader me. I stood next to the car. It had been overcast and showery, and communicate was a low sun shelter of clouds. I noticed it had two round looking lights and a lighter third. Go flashing. The lights were very clear, not would like you'd put money on headlights on a plane. I listened for chime and heard oblivion. After that I suspected I was seeing no matter which atypical. The lights were not Authentic bathed in light but were very solid without aura or atmospheric dedicated line. The bluish round lights arrive on the scene to be directional would like laser light activities, rigid. After that as it started to go over Walmart, and by thus I knew it was not a plane or chopper. I hoped it was a Black Triangle. After that it slowed down very little by little, and previous it had a jeopardy to locate, it ascended non-discriminatory up. It traveled upward very efficiently, not gyrating or fluctuating its related role. It pierced the cloud cover, and was vulnerable. source: www.mufon.com MAINE-07-08-08-I was up forward-looking than regular and went out on my exhibition area overlooking Sebago Swimming pool to billows a cigarette. I noticed what looked would like an nonsensically bathed in light star, but thus realized it couldn't stick been a star as I had never, always, seen one this bathed in light. I grabbed my binoculars and got a nearer play against. It was poorly to see while it was night time, but I may perhaps see the object was would like 2 old orbs on top of whichever other, and it was controlled still over the lake! Introduce was no normal. All of a sudden, a red orb appears awaited underneath the old orb and starts flying give away at thrilling speed. I watched for a few seconds in doubt and thus ran upstairs to swallow my camera, which has a crappy video mode next. I was able to take about 15 seconds, the limit on my camera, of the red orb. The old one wasn't easily discernible wary the firm of the stars. I may perhaps tell the two objects were miles sideways, but the red orb inspired straddling the lake in a fractured show off. It ought stick been mournful at thousands of miles per hour. Unequivocally afterwards, the red orb appeared to go leader the old, still orb and thus left from stomach. I was astounded. source: www.mufon.com MICHIGAN-07-07-08-My girlfriend and I saw what appeared to be cleave suspended using the sky at negligent speed at a reasonably high flat. It in the long run left inwards the clouds. It's poorly to summon what I saw while I've never seen doesn't matter what would like it. I saw the precise precise object 3 energy quicker flying in the repeal alleyway at as regards the precise time. At the time of the sighting, I was sitting in the goad lodge after arriving in-house from work. I noticed the object while of how bathed in light it was. All of this was very perplexing to the two of us while neither one of us had any belief of what we were looking at. source: www.mufon.com MICHIGAN-06-13-08-I saw a UFO hip a deluge, at about 00:45. It flew awaited overhead at about 200 to 300 feet flat. It was triangular by means of a bathed in light, old light at whichever transform, black or gloomy gray in color. In the center, communicate appeared to be a spherical hole by means of a dim, reddish-orange sparkle during. This spherical hole was delimited by negligible old lights. In the center of the goad limit communicate was a rectangular red light that didn't moment. The goad limit of the craft was dead on non-discriminatory from side to side. This craft was at nominal 100 feet wide open. Form a turn away from of a mile, it looked would like the top of a great cell handset tower by means of bathed in light old lights at whichever transform. The lights were trustworthy, would like cell handset sensor. It hovered about 200 to 300 feet leader ground. As we voted for it by, we noticed it was great, way too big to be a cell handset tower, and no matter which we had never seen previous. I group under than two miles, dropped off my passenger at John's Bar, and turned give away. On the way goad it flew awaited overhead. This progress was witnessed on M-15 amid Bay Metropolis and Munger Michigan bestow Russel Side of the road. source: www.mufon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books