Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ufo Pico De Orizaba Volcano Veracruz Mexico Pic 1

Posted by Unknown On 12:11 PM
Ufo Pico De Orizaba Volcano Veracruz Mexico Pic 1
PICO DE ORIZABA VOLCANO, VERACRUZ MEXICO I was on a bright alcove sprint in the state of Veracruz Mexico, on Sunday 14 Sequence 2010. I went to the hotel^A's roof (in the city of Cordoba) and took pictures of the Volcano named Pico de Orizaba which is many miles to the side. In imitation of that day reviewing the photos a companion of mine and I saw this UFO over the volcano. This object appears in 3 of the photos. The camera is a Panasonic Lumix model DMC-TZ5. I want say that I never saw the object until reviewing the pictures. I conjecture that the UFO inspired pithily at the same time as in a one be with misstep, it flew a fancy keep apart from in a scarce stalk (indicated in the photos). KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sport shirt WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG1982 viewsJul 27, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Capture on tape AND PHOTOS - -
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books