Thursday, December 18, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Williamsport Pennsylvania On October 6Th 2013 Outside Something Caught My Eye
UFO SIGHTING IN WILLIAMSPORT, PENNSYLVANIA ON OCTOBER 6TH 2013 - OUTSIDE SOMETHING CAUGHT MY EYE. IT WAS THE OUTLINE OF AN ETI was outside and something caught my eye. I walked over and in the cement that is what I saw. I went in and took some pictures with a digital camera outside it was dark by then. It was unbelievable the number of varied shapes and forms coming through the cement. The next day I continued taking pictures a short time later it started to drizzle and I took a couple of pictures. Today is the 10th of Oct. I feel everything happens for a reason, I shared these photos with over a dozen people they saw what I saw and more. One of my friends told me about this site. When looking or talking about the photos I get a tingle.4ufos.com Editor's Note: No photos or images were provided along with this post.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books