Monday, December 22, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Garden Grove California On June 10Th 2013 2 Unusual Impressions In My Mother Backyard
UFO SIGHTING IN GARDEN GROVE, CALIFORNIA ON JUNE 10TH 2013 - 2 UNUSUAL IMPRESSIONS IN MY MOTHER'S BACKYARD

Last year I saw a 2' impression of dead grass in my mother's backyard. My mother and I did not know what it was. I saw 2' from the impression a 3" to 4" dead grass impression near her walkway that made me think of landing gear. The bricks under her avocado tree were moved and discolored with an off yellow spray paint. Again my mother did not know who did it. The bricks were about 2' from the impression. As months went by the impression grew back normal grass to the most part. Recently I found another dead grass area exactly where the other one was. It is a little bigger than the other one, as like the other one it looks as though something heavy landed there. And like the other one the dead grass looks broken and pressed down. Both impressions share in being round with irregular edges, and the recent one also shows the same type landing gear impression(s), as the other one. On the first one I found 2 landing gear impressions, and the recent one was not investigated by me thoroughly, as I found only one. Both showed landin gear impressions in the exact same distance near the walkway.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books