Monday, December 15, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Milwaukee Wisconsin On June 22Nd 2013 Bright Orangeredyellow Ball Flew In From E Hovered 20Sec
UFO SIGHTING IN MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN ON JUNE 22ND 2013 - BRIGHT ORANGE/RED/YELLOW BALL FLEW IN FROM E, HOVERED 20SEC, TURNED AND ASCENDED BACK E CLIMBING AT A SLIGHT ANGLE.

I was walking N on south KK whennotice what I thought was a flare. The object was traveling W towards my direction. It slowed to a stop and hovered for 20sec. There was no sound or smoke/vapor coming from it. From the distance of around 500ft it appeared to be 200-300ft from the ground. It appeared to be searching for something. It seemed to about the size of a small van. After hovering it turned back E and slowly ascended away from me at a slight angle until it disappeared into the hazy distance. The object had a burning quality shimmering between orange/red/yellow colors. It's shape orb-like and didn't alter much except for the fire-like shimmering. I felt compelled to walk towards it. May have just been curiosity, but it's almost like it was putting a question in my mind that I can't quite remember. I took a photo with my iPhone. It's a little shaky and no ground reference is in the shot. I have enhanced slightly to make it less grainy. I have attached both copies. The coordinates for the object when it hovered are approx: 42.992439 -87.881799

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books