Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Salida Colorado On August 17Th 2013 I Was Taking Pictures Of Mt Antero
UFO SIGHTING IN SALIDA, COLORADO ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - I WAS TAKING PICTURES OF MT ANTERO,LOOKED AT PICTURES LATERIN THE DAY,WHEN I SAW THIS OJECT IN THE UPPER LEFT HSBD CORNER.my friend and I were up at Mt Antero, gold parnning when I decided to take some pictures of the area. According to the GPS we were about 12 thousand,tree line. I took 3 or 4 pictures of the Mt Antero and the meadow. We proceeded to head down the trail taking more pictures of a beautiful stream Tht follows the atv trail. When I got home later Tht night( Colorado Springs) I reviewed the pictures I had taken' when I noticed the dark dull object in the picture. I asked my friend if he saw or heard any noise, we both looked over the photo and don't remember seeing or hearing it before I took the photo. We can only estimate the object to be above 13 thousand feet. We were 12 thousand. I've lived in Colorado all my life and have never seen anything I couldn't explaine. When we try to blow up the photo,it looks like there s a glow around it and its oblong.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books