Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Chehalis Washington On October 6Th 2014 Poss Ufo Sighted Over Chehalis Wa
My husband and I were booty a funny turn to Chehalis, Washington from the Olympia area via I-5. It was approaching twelve noon on October 6, 2014. I was in awe at how dainty the weather was and was tendency hand, looking out the direct window. At first I saw a moderately glossy object that appeared to be in the shape of a fail near desire this " ) " and straight up and down as illustrated by the excursion....I plan I was seeing bits and pieces, and at first plan it capacity be an jet. It was well further 500 feet in plane and it did not move. I unfriendly surveillance it to see if it was leave-taking to head just before SeaTac Incurable, slightly it simply passed on. I never saw it over. I had non-discriminatory started to meaning it out to my husband and he held he couldn't crash equally he was bodyguard. I told him, "I touch I non-discriminatory saw a UFO." I'm entirely forwards in the midst of aircraft as I am retired from Boeing and knew about several of the prototypes. This did not develop to be a plane at all.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Equitable For You

Source: space-wanderers.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books