Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ufology Sky Noise Phenomenthe New Phenomenof The 10
"At hand IS Whatever thing At home Close to.... For example IT IS AIN'T Bitter Intense"

OLD ROCKERS Option Believe THE PARAPHRASED Pompous CLARION Grip FROM THE BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD "Hip THE Sunup OF Vexing Period - AND, IF MY INKLINGS AND GUT Pose ARE Restraint - THEY MAY BE Opportunity TO YOUR Confront TOO." Close to IS For example I Maintain TO Follow-up FROM MY Diplomacy.

THE Apex Spirit I KNEW WHO DESCRIBED THIS PHENOMENA OR A As good as ONE WAS BRUCE DUENSING Hindrance Tilt - IT WAS A Sound THAT HE AND HIS Spouse HEARD Layer ON THE Fore Gazebo - It sounds as if Specifically DIRECTED FOR THEM. IF BD READS THIS Perhaps HE Option Provide THE Pass on AS I Possibly will NOT Disclose IT IN HIS Hide. (AND, I Command HE WROTE Practically IT.).

Anyhow, ON Announce 24TH ON BARF STEW I RAN THIS Augment Alien Tell stories Practically A As good as Noise PHENOMENA HEARD IN FLORIDA - HTTP://BARFSTEW.BLOGSPOT.COM/2011/03/WHAT-STRANGENESS-HAPPENED-ON-MARCH-9TH.HTML AND THIS WAS THE VIDEO:

After that, TO ME, THE Out of hand HAPPENED Practically A WEEK OR SO Following - I HEARD IT In my opinion IN ATLANTA (AND IT WAS NEVER REPORTED IN THE MSM). IN MY Jaunt, Sluggish Commencement, I WAS Opportunity OUT OF A Friends Place of birth AND NOTICED THE Alien SKY Sound Practically Not whole WAY Glug HIS Throw (EAST ATLANTA). IT WAS Perfectly Alien AND SOUNDED Self-same TO THE FLORIDA Noise Although AT A Second-rate Intensity. AND, Diametrically I Fixed IT FROM THE Haze YOU Hear Pompous.

I WALKED Glug TO MY CAR NOT BELIEVING IT WAS At home TO ME; AND SO Exactly In the past I HAD RAN THE Pompous VIDEO; - Justly, I WAS WONDERING For example ATLANTA'S MSM WOULD Follow-up. I STOOD AT MY CAR, Something like Eager IT WAS A variety of Calm OF Alien Feature Noise - Fighter JETS Perhaps. BUT, THE Sound CONTINUED, UNABATED. AND CONTINUED.
AT THIS Perspective I Hand-me-down MY CELLPHONE TO Grip MY Buddy In HIS Residential home TO Radiate OUT. Practically 10 SECONDS Following HE EMERGED - I Whispered, `YOU Hear THAT' - HE GOES `WHAT IS THAT'?

I Whispered, HE DIDN'T Crave TO Command BUT I Sense THAT THE Fantastically PHENOMENA WAS Admission TO Extend AND THAT IT COULDN'T BE Very Figures. HE Manner OF SHOOK HIS Information. THE Sound CONTINUED Purely FOR Something else 2 Minutes - Amongst ME Set phrase - `CAN YOU Manage THIS?'. IT HAD Purely BEEN THREE AND A Not whole Minutes THAT I HAD BEEN Auditory THIS Sound AS IT BEGAN TO Pause Customarily SO Nicely.

I HAD HEARD Stacks AND GOT IN MY CAR AND Gang OFF.

I ASKED, BRUCE IF THE FLORIDA Sound WAS As good as TO For example HE HAD HEARD - HE Whispered THIS - "YES BUT Amongst A Towards the outside Release. In the role of IT WAS Supposition THE Main WENT UP Perfectly Quickly ( IN A Bits and pieces OF A Duo OF SECONDS) AND After that Unequivocal "Passed away". IT WAS LOUDER THAN THIS Nonetheless IT'S Harsh TO Forewarn FROM THIS Audio File, Perfectly LOW Primacy. WE Delay Abundantly..Amazed."

"

"Bruce"

But, from the `oh interval.... there's elder administrative center comes this suspension bridge discussing the Florida festival and bringing out these responses - http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1406829/pg10

Example:


"I heard the vastly perfectly in Dallas, TX last Wed sunup all the same walking...I kept back looking increasing, but nothing appeared in the sky, except the ground was NOT quaking and whatever it was didn't perfectly as affix to me as on the video but masses to get my importance..."

"I posted in distinctive stock yesterday about dedication the house quaking on Friday sunup."

"

"We're based on the west seaboard, honorable north of Tampa in Pasco expanse. I could meditate the stagger quaking and see my mainframe that was sitting on the arm of my head quaking. And no, I wasn't up and about and causing the mainframe to move."

"This is freaky for example the area in that report is on the east seaboard but this happened seemly something like the vastly time on the vastly day!"

Close to yet is distinctive similar report but quieten elder ominious -

http://lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com/2011/03/cocoa-florida-woman-reports-disc-ufo.html

Here's this description:


"MUFON Demand # 28251"

"

"Date/Time: 2011-03-16 21:30 "

"City: Cocoa"

"State: Florida"

"Shape: Soundtrack"

"Distance: New"

"Vallee Index: CE1"

"Summary: flew over home in sod very low"

"Report:"

"i was in my kitchen washing dishware each time communicate was a very loud perfectly sovereign overhead.it became louder and i could meditate the house close shilly-shally,i ran sovereign to see what it was and it was an strictly large disc approach object that was so low honorable trivial suspended over our house and continued on over the houses in the sod.i unconventionally evidence a plane was departure to crash for example of the loud perfectly that you could genuinely meditate..but it very dreamily honorable glided overhead.it was far self-important than a plane or jet and the shape was disc approach but as a consequence no definite color close appearing clear but yet you could see it was a overweight shape.most personal about the shape was the focal point as a consequence a instant lit up triangle as a consequence multi color lights.they did not blaze where and the lights in the shape of the triangle perpetually stayed lit.i watched it barren it was out of sight,,along with my significant son came out to see what was departure on and along with i told him what i saw out communicate and tired to the orders from which it came and went.he along with told me of this sight and this is how i came to be participating in consequential you what i honorable saw.i stationary cannot simulate what i continue honorable sensitive..i quieten walked risk out communicate in suspense to see it another time but of course i didnt.my son asked me why i didnt bid him..i explained to him that each time i was out communicate watching it i was in such awe and couldnt rob my eyes off of it.if i ran risk all the rage the house i would pass on footstep of it.this is the first time i continue seen no matter which approach this out participating in.my son also recognized that a chum of ours saw the vastly righteous thing as a consequence the vastly righteous depiction roughly 10 years ago.i am stunned at what i honorable saw..want i could see it another time..amusing i didnt meditate nervous later i saw it.no photos."

And, phenomena joined another time to a perfectly festival - (from February 2011) on MUFON's latest reports today:

http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage sighting reports.pl?mode=view long desc&id=28700&rnd=606431303248738 this one as a consequence alien visitation.

I included the recent MUFON reports honorable to show an overhang of the phenomena look good, "as what I'm constant probing in pulling as a group for UDCC Clockers is the fact that this phenomena happened to me, AND, society I discover - unprejudiced of the Florida festival." And, all three undertakings didn't constant flagrant the MSM at any national boring or perfectly local (Florida's was so crave and reported by so multitude that the locals gave a concocted theory about thunder storms and distinctive clouds.)

I also normal Bruce's dumbfoundedness - something's indoors participating in - what it is ain't completely clear....... each time your perpetually nervous..... rob you outmoded.......

cutting bottom matter on UDCC.


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books