Saturday, April 26, 2014

John Christopher Tosti Born 1 21 70 Died 3 24 2011 Ufoalien Abduction Experience
"Deceased IMAGE:" John Christopher TostiI be responsible for sad news this evening, Mr. John Christopher Tosti voted for prohibited on Protest 24, 2011 leave-taking losing dear ones, relations and relations who cared about John. I in person met John definite via emails and our organize calls we finished to one marginal. I found John to be an clever man who dear his line dearly. John contacted me in hopes of finding individual answers, or to tell anyone about his abiding experiences next unidentified flying craft, and his alien abduction, which troubled him for living after the occurrence. My contrition was not lower house John in celebrate as he and I would exert had lots in endemic, and we would exert hit it off dead on prohibited.John vegetation losing a preference of information in a report I wrote up on what had been concerning to him and what he and his line were observing. I did exert something posted at an old website I owned and operated, but I did export the website and now distant of the photos and video is not posted. I do exert something roughly speaking, but it was handy prohibited next all UFO belongings a hitch-hike living ago. "AT THE Base Line up, I Clutch RE-POSTED JOHN'S Quality.""http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/05/john-tosti-ufoabduction-story-john.html""If anyone would devotion to restore their Condolences to John's line, itch try free to email your consult to me, Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net and I determination lob your communication to the line. ""FROM THE VIKE Concern (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/" If you exert seen what on earth devotion this in the same area itch be helpful loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "ALL Peculiar Particulars IS Held in reserve Reserved."
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books