Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Mount Orab

Posted by Unknown On 7:04 PM
Ufo Sighting In Mount Orab
Allmost every time that I wanted to see it happen it happened. As I looked north over a large field around midnight they were there flying around. My hometown girlfriend was the one who informed of it and asked me if I wanted to see it so I said yes of course. The objects seemed to be moving faster than anything I have ever seen before. They would go from one side of the sky to the other very fast and as if they were just having fun change direction and go an unpredictable direction. We would just sit on the hood of my 85 Monte Carlo and gaze at them for hours sometimes. I had experienced other strange phenomena in this area through out my time there. So to see UFOs just seemed to fit the bill. I would normally just get tired and end up leaving before the the objects would disappear. There were so many times that I went to look at them fly around I had lost count a long time ago of how many times the experience happened. I know the area holds many mysteries.......

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books