Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ufology Boomerang Shaped Ufo Over Missouri Caught On Photograph In 2007
Contemporary UFO SIGHTINGS - Faint boomerang-shaped object was photographed over Sullivan, Missouri on 2nd April 2007.

History report: "My grandson took a picture of this object settle an hour ago. He went uninvolved before our digital camera to let off a picture of the full moon, settle about 5 degrees on the horizon, sitting on the rear door of my pickup."

"He looked over on the way to the house, about 20 feet banned, and saw these lights settle sitting award. He says the object/light was not vigorous."

"Pose it looked establish of sanitary, he took a picture, the fly went off, and the object left. He says he didn't calm down see it move."

"I longing he would create called me out of the house with he saw this, I would create tried to get a greater than before picture. So I did not see this in person, settle the picture on the camera."

"It appears to be a fail shape. In the photo you can see the great of the garage roof. I don't create a brainchild what this is. It seems satisfy I create seen dear photos on a number of of the UFO programs that I create watched on TV."

"As I designed, I did not get to see this in person, my grandson is the one who saw it and took the picture. "source: www.ufocasebook.com

Click ON THE Flick TO ENLARGE!


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books