Friday, February 21, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Hamilton Hill Western Australia On September 7Th 2004 Glowing Orange Orb
It was a beautiful and sunny day. I was playing at the front of the house, with a friend's child. There was approximately 5 other people in the street, who observed this event. The child alerted me to look up. From the south I noticed a large orange orb. It looked like a small sun, glowing. It was bright orange, but did not hurt your eyes to look at it. As it neared close and above me, I could have hit it with a rock. That is how close it was. From out of no where, a smaller orange orb appeared. Side by side they moved off, towards and over the ocean. They flew past the naval base, on Garden Island. They continued non stop, until I could no longer see them on the horizon. I have seen these orbs again in Sydney Australia, years later. Four of them on this occasion, they flew in a straight line. Then changed course for space.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books