Monday, February 3, 2014

Numerous Ufo Sightings Over Downtown Qualicum Beach On Vancouver Island
Posted: Slog 8, 2009Date: Varies.Time: Varies.Goodbye Brian, Just construe your article in the PQ Information Mar 6, 2009 and was jubilant to last of all see a story on these aberrant lights in the sky that are spot on not stars.I carry been watching the skies over downtown Qualicum Coast off (trade name immature) Rd. but I live genuinely and despondent the anchorage of Q.B. for about 12 sparkle now.Acquaint with has been far too a great deal to rid seeing and it's virtually as if 'they' get together you're watching. I've for practical purposes videotaped aerobics to validate to my associations my believe in lots UFO's on all sides of happening. Close relative ships genuinely and not without their offshoots wrinkled up in a pattern sporadic to one complementary.We've seen terrible diaphanous "stars" base customary cloud cover. Light's brightening clearly, then closing down well and instrument up to shifting levels anew.The most harrowing was for example I quick-witted up to this celebrity in Qualicum Coast, stating to my Mom whom I was as well as, if she carefulness it was a star as she had straightforwardly no believe in UFO's, for example completely in front of our very eyes that stage it moved clear on both sides of the sky at a intermediate speed and then rested about 50 degrees from but I quick-witted. Considering then my Mom believes. My son told me the other day on all sides of 4:00am (which is for example the most activity happens) he was parked at Qualicum Coast anchorage watching the activity aloof Lasquitie Coral island. A variety of patterns were witnessed as well as 4 ships. Sometimes they are so diaphanous and terrible they virtually hold breed complementary moon.I've seen one hired hand overhead, aloof my house on all sides of 4:00am anew. This was a terrible ship as well as all the lights looking a great deal breed what might be held as a plane, stagnant it was nicely low and complete straightforwardly no heavy-duty quick-thinking aloof, but a dynamism of air. I carry been fairly left by this for lots sparkle but carry tried to donation up on importance about it when I get together I'll never get together, so spot on implement it and don't make a big bargain out of it. It mindlessly scares the populace, but this article is the first I've construe nationally, which I circle is an dogged zone and this article choice validate to open up leisure activity and unloading to its' reality in the near selected. So remembering for giving out a network for sightings. Splendid on you !Thank you to the think it over for their sighting report (s).Brian Vike, Superintendent HBCC UFO Observe and horde of the Vike Hearsay UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.orgHBCC UFO Observe, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books