Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Lakeland

Posted by Unknown On 9:29 AM
Ufo Sighting In Lakeland
It was 7:52 p.m. in the city of Lakeland, Florida when the incident occurred. When the incident occurred I was outside of my apartment star gazing with my binoculars. The nighttime sky was clear of stars so I planned to come inside shortly. I then noticed as I was gazing over my apartment building out of the corner of the lens I saw a bright light. I instinctively turned the binoculars toward the light thinking it was a helicopter. I then saw a hovering oval shaped craft with a series of circular lights around the oval. I thought to myself "It's only a helicopter." I stood there and had a sense of fear instilled in me remembering earlier experiences I had had with the E.T. Had they come back to get me? I watched as the craft stood still not moving an inch just hovering in the night time sky. The craft omitted orange/red lights. I then quickly ran inside in fear of my life.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books