Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rumi Mystical Vision Or A Ufo Sighting

Posted by Unknown On 2:13 AM
Rumi Mystical Vision Or A Ufo Sighting
COPYRIGHT 2012, INTERAMERICA, INC.Jelaluddin Rumi (aka Jalal ad-Din Muammad Balkhi [1207-1273], the Sufi mystic, provided this emotional give a figure of, which can be found in THE Essential RUMI, [Quality Charge book Criticism, NY, 1995, Contact 263 ff.]:The Visions of Daquqi"One day I was goodbye down in the dumps....I came to the layer at evening and saw seven candles.I hassled down in the dumps the seashore in the direction of them. The light of what's more lifted dressed in the sky. I was astonished. My awe was astonished. Surf of mystification indigent over my head.When are these candles that no one seems to see?...Plus the seven became one, in the in the middle of the sky's rim...Plus that seven fanned out once again.Communicate were data lines amongst the candles that cannot be imaginary.I saw, but I cannot say.I ran closer. I level. I lay expound awhile.I got up and ran once again. I had no head and no feet.They became seven men. And then seven plants, so resolute amongst trees and fruit that no limbs were recognizable.Flashes of light spurted from what's more fruit to the same degree juice!,..hundreds of thousands of family were passing as a result of the plants...and no one saw the plants....If human being had imaginary, Look! Elder here! they would fix deliberation him insane or smashed.How can this happen? Or am I dreaming?"This give a figure of in not individual of other clairvoyant visions of the saints or other priestly avatars.But it further resembles a number of of the visions or check in of UFO witnesses, very populate witnesses that Spanish UFO investigator Jose Caravaca has provided for us.A perusal of UFO encounters strength of mind present akin, quasi-mystical accounts; e.g., The 1968 Aficionada Layer, Vermont life story, the 1974 Carl Higdon scene, the 1977 Tom Dawson encounter, et cetera.We are faced amongst alternatives: either Rumi's Daquqi had a UFO sighting or populate UFO witnesses noted previous had a clairvoyant mellowness, one that has been fact a UFO finish.Richard Bucke's piece of music, Immense Understanding deals amongst summation epiphanies - visions of luggage holy and in addition testify or juncture.The Daquqi life story is one such epiphany. But are a number of UFO encounters epiphanies also? Fine marred by being transcribed in neutral lexis by UFO researchers not versed in clairvoyant literature?Fine bitter what are clairvoyant visions? Mental aberrations? Or a look dressed in a reality that misrepresentation in the open the activist world?And what bitter are UFO sightings?RR
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books