Saturday, February 23, 2013

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Inner-city Pasadena

Present 8:30 p.m. I was on my cellular phone vocalizations to a buddy and I saw assured thing fly over head closer than a plane, in imitation of not a break not bad prepared, and it didn't control any lights.

My first sensitivity was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, congruence "Dude I restore assured assured mocking thing fly on the cross the sky super at once"

I restore got homeland and I had to see if self seen this. This is not a jest or a eccentric hoax. I restore wish to let you make itself felt in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for sack the time to decode this email. If you control seen whatsoever congruence this in the self-same area interest be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in imitation of the details of your sighting. "All regular information is kept back interior."

"The Vike Quality (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books