Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Upland California On August 20Th 2006 Two Objects One Blue The Other Orange Red
UFO SIGHTING IN UPLAND, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 20TH 2006 - TWO OBJECTS, ONE BLUE THE OTHER ORANGE RED.. CAME IN TOWARDS EACHOTHER, THE SKY LIT UP, THEY SWITCHED POSITIONS AND TOOK OFF AT AN INCREDIBLY FAST RATE.

I was looking into the sky in the mountains by my house in Mt. Baldy, California, roughly around 11 p.m. and the skies were clear. I noticed a bright bluish light I thought was a star. The more I looked at it I noticed it was bigger than any other stars in the sky. Then I looked to the right of the object and saw the same size object with a redish orange color. Both objects came in towards each other in a straight line, no noise. The sky light up with a huge flash and both objects switched positions and took off at light speed, silently. I am convinced this was not of human origin, impossible at the speed and how fast these objects moved. After the sighting I am absolutely convinced that it was something not of this world. The objects seemed to collide then the sky lit up and they shot off into the distance at an incredibly fast speed until they disappeared.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books