Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Peoria

Posted by Unknown On 3:30 AM
2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Peoria
UFO SIGHTING IN PEORIA, ARIZONA ON JANUARY 21ST 2015 - I FELT AN INCLINATION TO TAKE SOME PICTURES OF THE CLOUDS THEN YESTERDAY I SAW THE BLUE GREEN ORB WHEN I WAS REVIEWING THEM.

On Wednesday the 21, of January 2015, there were beautiful clouds in the sky. While I was driving I saw what to me looked like the sun being visible with out glare through the clouds. I tried to take pictures when I was stopped at traffic lights. None of those captured what I initially saw. When I got home I took the first two picture standing outside of my front door. I felt very strongly that I should do that before I came in. Then about 10 minutes later I felt very inclined to go outside and look once again to see if I could capture the sun piercing through the clouds. I never saw the blue green orb with my eyes. I just noticed it in the pictures yesterday. The third picture that was taken ten minutes after the first two a hint of the orb is visible.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1B4MBWPAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books