Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ufo Boredom

Posted by Unknown On 9:27 PM
Ufo Boredom
Person concerned, application, save me from my UFO triteness... Time was months and months of being assigned fabulous Close to Struggle cases and entity contact cases, and being named to the MUFON Top Ten of 2012, and being interviewed for the notice and produce, the olden few months detain been an methodical hurt.

I notable it all started a few weeks pillar when I was erudite that documentary filmmaker Morgan Spurlock of "Supersize Me" glare of publicity was looking for an lively UFO case to film for his new CNN series, "Seat Man," and that one of my cases was being slow for the section. The section was leaving to show how a Specified UFO Stem Examiner investigates a mysterious UFO case, and I figured I had a lock: I'm young, I'm telegenic, I'm articulate, and my cases, truth be told, being ass. But later I learned that Spurlock had select by ballot a case in Georgia more accurately. Good riches among that, buddy.

Good riches in Georgia! You'll insolvency it.

In addition to I started getting all these unresponsive ass cases assigned to me, not far off from as even though I was being punished for being so acceptably at what I do. Covering after case was the same: positively tawny orbs, positively ashy orbs, positively raw orbs, all covertly zooming supervise the night sky from south to north and ready in the keep. Whoop-de-friggin-do.

And this is what the "investigation" consists of: The get the message has described maybe three or four "facts" about the event in his or her report, so I howl the get the message and ask him or her to tradition fill three or four facts, and later I speak down fill three or four facts and add them to the case report knock down the witness's unmarked statement of the very exceptionally three or four facts. Not sure what this is accomplishing, if truth be told, but I distinguish it's not a acceptably use of my time.

Of course, tonight's sample had a lump. When I tried to cover the three or four facts among the get the message, he held in reserve additive a cut above and a cut above facts, none of which were important to the case in the smallest amount. In addition to hearing about his UFO sighting, I learned about how he has most recently lost any his binoculars and his night-vision spectacles. In addition to understanding about the about ground everyplace he saw the UFO, I learned that the foliage in his pillar lodge are certainly crimson foliage, and don't typically levitate a cut above than 7 feet high. In addition to understanding that the ashy orb completed no din, I learned that the get the message can spill the beans any aircraft you can deduce unruffled by hearing its engine din, and that he may well say for damn sure that the light was not a "Robinson helicopter", or a "Beach Hide Disentangle Dolphin helicopter", or a "Eagle Three Disentangle chopper". Sacred shit, get the message.

And later there's the mini clash I started at the MUFON Round about Director's Convention on Facebook by asking how an assortment of times I necessitate try to contact a against get the message in advance agile up. It's been whim five living and band are quiet reorganization opinions.

I insolvency an entity. I insolvency a CE3K. Shit, I'd take possession of for discovering an Atacama Humanoid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books