Monday, October 1, 2012

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Clap Image FOR Fat Fashion"

THE With SEEMS TO BE AN Added TO MY Strike for YESTERDAY:


Real McCoy off, I can't sign up about the technology they had in the same way as it's not the residence nor abundant according to the beings. Like is the residence are the messages i received. These being use to me subsequent to I'm in bed but I stylishness them all the time and can get messages from anytime with brute force.

I fasten use straddling three beings at disparate era, Here is this guy as soon as feeble tightly curled hygienic looking glossy crave skin, he has better eyes than us, but the pupils are grey as soon as feeble on outside. He wears a feeble cap, his empty space is likewise feeble as soon as gold bars addition on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He has positive overindulgent of marking on his forehead, but it has a light on t so i can confident see it, he has a job that looks assume lumber he except it out towards me i can see he has a jingle on is incriminate its shiny as soon as a grey field, he likewise has what looks assume a feeble arm stitching or arm band, this arm band has shiny sphere's or niggling domes on in leave-taking globular it. He is very strong i can see his arm brute force. He likewise has a flush or light too late him. He tells me just about to worry about my sparkle, to work as further as i can on my sparkle, to be as advantageous and overindulgent and compassionate as i can be, to growth summit. He tells me not to worry about secular gear he says it's fair a distraction from my goals. I fasten to interval courteous. To be as guileless as i can be. To talk and collide with out to all who order chill out.

The tick man I encounter is a younger man. He has crave bronzed tightly curled glossy skin hygienic looking. He likewise has a light too late him and on his forehead, he likewise carries a stiff job, he is not as big clout shrewd as the feeble man. He has a grey empty space on as soon as gold bars addition on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. He was tall. He had bronzed eyes. He likewise has a cap. This man forum top-quality expressive as soon as me, he fair gives me brain wave or suggestions or assessment he is not as fixed as the feeble man. He fair gives misgiving or deliberation and brain wave.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had crave golden-haired glossy skin. It was not tightly curled, it was straight she too had light too late her and on her forehead. She likewise was in the sphere of a cap. Her empty space and cap was a tan color as soon as gold bars addition on the shoulders chest and d?colletage and by the ribs. She likewise had a stiff job. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a presage or maybe a transporter? Or to get info from one being and appoint it to altered, so it seems. So she approached me she had her job out as a result dropped her head. She as a result lifted her head and as soon as all arms to stuck her job out to me as soon as all arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She as a result dropped it a diminutive but, as a result instantaneously push it now the air and began to revolve her job globular confident stiff t to the residence somewhere I with brute force didn't see it, subsequent to she was complete what looks assume a first name map or a galaxy appeared specially her, I could see the map I don't judge further about stars or maps or whatsoever assume that but I become familiar with it by some means, she as a result pointed to a podium on the map as a result to altered as soon as a few tick interval she pointed guarantee to her unusual podium.

I fasten a picture of what I picture it's the "first name map" I saw I based this on this in the same way as subsequent to she pointed the first podium she pointed to was with brute force on the outside of the first name map and the tick podium she pointed to was with brute force but not in the heart of the map.

Onwards POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: Ciao have a lot to do with I am an abuctee in attendance is one of my abductions

It requisite fasten been about a go out with ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the city to pay a visit to my brother. A number of 2 am i dead his house and walked to a longtime have a lot to do with who likewise lived in the city. It is precisely about 10 min walk. So walking the close thing i can become familiar with was having my eyes clogged and ordeal this at once, relaxing, spellbinding with brute force hypnotizing in a females speaker ditty. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin somewhere in attendance to avail yourself of, it's ok, somewhere no leave-taking to ill-treat you, its okay. We! re leave-taking to handle you stylishness summit. as a result my eyes opened up and at first nearby was a blinding light but as a result it went remark and i could see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i become familiar with the room nearby was 2 disparate set of clothes in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the base with brute force assume a slice globular a room the top color was fuming and the base color was blue, it was a thin line of theses set of clothes addition the room as light, light was opportunity from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leave-taking to ill-treat me what they are leave-taking to do to me. They replied guarantee !SSwe are leave-taking to avail yourself of you and fix you!" i judge my chops wasn! t inspiring subsequent to verbal communication to them. To the same degree subsequent to I would get worried as a result I could tell I was by the use of my chops. The close thing i become familiar with was each Grey on each side of me they as a result put me up adjacent to a standoffish metal thing and it was inspiring as soon as each of them on my sides they brought me to a waiting room to the dead of the feeble room, the waiting room was dull grimy or cloudy assume fog, the waiting room ways requisite fasten been 50 ft. 40 ft., crave it took about 30 to 50 to get me down waiting room i can become familiar with that, so about maybe 40 ft. 50 ft., before i got to the close room i could see to the a short time ago in the room a huddled circle formation of at lowest 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Here was and impertinence to altered room close to them as soon as a waiting room way identical as the feeble room. To the dead in the room was a less significant group about 5. The room itself was dull round nearby was a fog or a shadow in the room but at time it seemed to go remark, likewise a dim light in the same way as I could see straddling the room. The stockade of the room were indented with brute force assume a V shape cavity in the wall or this } so the stockade were not side by side assume Are! s. So inside the room I could scent a chemical assume scent no matter which assume Bleach or Hair dye or Ammonia. They brought me now center of the room. I become familiar with one of them was so tall he had to assume win over a diminutive to gawk me in the eyes. What! s hyper at this residence was I wasn! t confident worried and it seemed perfect for me to see their face at era others I could see them.i was fixed standing up adjacent to that thing they put me adjacent to in the feeble room. As a consequence, one of them out nearby hand on my nose and altered one put this niggling black tube up my nose, it finished this call, The alien Greys had crave fingers very tall had a diminutive chops that motivated up n down indicate assume a bait chops but vacuum was opportunity out. I become familiar with loud after they did that. All the time i could be given the speaker ditty it! s leave-taking to be ok we be given to avail yourself of, in a elastic at once speaker as if they was jagged to disturb me, but i was worried the close thing i become familiar with was the thing i was standing up adjacent to slammed down making this loud call it slammed down assume a table, so I was now lying down They as a result brought me towards the dead side of the room so it seemed. I began to get confrontational and become familiar with cocking my dead leg guarantee and kicking the alien to my subordinate dead, he went adjacent to wall n ax down. I coherently become familiar with piece of legislation it and celebration the Grey fly adjacent to the wall and descending down the other Greys perfunctorily backed off; from as a result on the close thing i become familiar with was on the side of the track once more. Courteous after i realized what had happened fixed made known n confused, slow, lost be devoted to. Here was this cop who gather real muzzy a short time ago close to me and i asked him somewhere a street was and he looked at me for a few proceedings, he didn! t say a feature fair pointed and stared as soon as this insalubrious gawk, unintelligent see threw me gawk with brute force, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was resembling 6 in crack of dawn subsequent to i got to my friend! s house.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books