Friday, October 5, 2012

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Hephzibah

Posted by Unknown On 10:36 AM
2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Hephzibah
UFO Sighting IN HEPHZIBAH, GEORGIA ON Revered 26TH 2014 - LIGHT/ORB THIS HAS Be there Complex Become old Opening Aim ON Photo

My other half and I were tallness on our principal hall,what I noticed the encircle of light. I abide seen them many times but commonly at night and not having a camera in hand but this time I at last did so I puffed up my camera on my Moto x Motorola cell handset by 4.0x to tie it on film. We both were trying to get it on film at the extraordinarily time but I was able to. This is the first time I abide seen them participating in the day our neighbor has also seen these a mixture of times. I incessantly watch the sky award at my house I abide a thing for the stars and clouds etc.. So my normal is to uneven up and see what is better-quality and I seen it fair better-quality the clouds facade imaginatively the road. It had no FAA lights on and as it approved it was no plane, or doesn't matter what I can kind as a object that I would be use to seeing rouse not far from an air port / base.. It wobbled and the light on it separate usual it had a tap tail but zero I wouldn't tolerate apart amongst camera flaring. I watched it for over 2mins as I video-ed it and it at last descended at an angle fading in imitation of the plants. We first seen it at 8:26pm est and it left at 8:28pm est.

In mint condition 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/XQOgDHAny duplication, in being or in coarse, is restricted without well of copyright continue. Email Event Government for follow a line of investigation, observations or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books