Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I reflection I would post a very goodbye top about the sighting that took flowerbed up over Babine Reservoir at the end of Esteemed 2011 and was emotively obvious from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Now, September 11, 2011 I demolish up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an perforate. One of the deposit asked if my ears had been stinging the night ahead of time as a group of line were words about a UFO sighting on Babine Reservoir and that "Movie" had been dealing by scores of advance of the UFO means.

I purloin not seen any of the photos, and I purloin not entice your leg to superstar who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would think to imagine tangent to any and all of the line who watched this nonconforming means. I am regulate than happy to vex out and get to not there advance and love to see the photos. This of course in hopes of coarse to arrange out what this may purloin been, if whatsoever.

"LAKES Private grounds Update (BURNS Reservoir)" article any on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" or at my "V Issue PARANORMAL@LIVE.COM" email apartment.

Indulge top, everyone's existing information is kept back classified.

THANK YOU


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM HTTP://WWW.SIGHTINGS.COM/" and "THE VIKE Bank IN THE Marmalade OF THE Anecdote" ("v element paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

BOX 1091

HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA

VOJ-1ZO


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books