Monday, February 20, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Alexandria Tennessee On October 8Th 2013 After The Sun Went Down
Just after dark on Tuesday night, October 8, 2013, around 8:30 PM central time in Alexandria, Tennessee, I wanted my 10-year-old boy to come outside to look at the moon and Venus. As we stared at it for a very quick moment owing that my son was interrupted from his video game and forced to see this site, he said, "Okay, I saw it!" However, as he turned away to go back into the house, he said, "Hey Dad; what's that?!" In the northern sky, almost 180 degrees north from where the moon and Venus were, there was a large, perfectly round ball in the sky being illuminated by the Sun. The reason I know it was the Sun illuminating this object is for the same reason all the planets are illuminated at night - planets do not give off their own light; neither does the moon. It takes the sun far enough below the horizon casting its light toward the heavens (outer space); and, whatever objects happen to be high enough to catch those Sunrays is going to be illuminated! This is the case of the ball we saw. When my son saw this and got my attention, I could not take my eyes off of it. I told my son to run in the house and get his mother. He did and left the front door opened on his return to stare at the ball. She was slow coming, so I hollered for her to hurry up. She came running, began to stare at what we were staring at, and could not comment! We all just stood in the front yard staring at the ball. I began to tell my family the following facts as we all stood there in agreement and amazement: 1) There were no flashing lights; 2) It looked just like someone was in the sky holding a light bulb; the ball was perfectly shaped round, not oval like some planets, but rather absolutely perfectly round - just like the lighted end of a light bulb; 3) There was no sound; and, we live in the country where there are no other distracting sounds; and, 4) As it sat still, and as I was focused on it to see if it was moving like an airplane; like a drown; like a helicopter; like a space shuttle; like a satellite; or like a space station, I saw it very, very slightly zigzag. The zigzag was almost undetectable because it was not going across the sky; it was as though it was moving in the direction of space when it did the little zigzag; nevertheless, the ball was still the same shape, very big! It never moved left or right. It also appeared as though it came back just a bit, but I am not 100 percent it moved backwards. While it was just sitting there, it ascended as far as the eye could see to a point so small, it was as small as the smallest star in the northern distant deep space until it continued to get even smaller until it was undetectable. Going from a big ball, bigger than anything I had ever seen in the sky, and moving in the direction of deep space in a matter of two seconds, seems reasonably certain to say it was a controlled spacecraft of advanced knowledge. Now that two days have gone by and I have had time to verify in my mind all the facts, I surmised that if one were to count, "zero, zero, one; zero, zero, two," thats how fast it went into deep space. It did not ever go across the sky. It never made a sound. It had no flashing lights. There were no other objects or airplanes anywhere near it. We did not see it arrive. It just sat there, and we stared at it for approximately three minutes. When it left, it did not go straight up. It went in the exact angle towards deep space as those distant faraway northern stars reside the tiny ones the naked eye can only see by not staring directly at them. The bottom line, it was freaky! My questions are: Just how far away was this ball when we saw it? That can never be answered because I believe it was being illuminated by the Sun. Because it was night, and in order for objects to be illuminated by the Sun at night, as our planets are, objects have to be a lot higher than we realize. An airplane passenger jet, for example, would not have been illuminated by the Sun at this time of night; and, they fly approximately five miles high. When they are five miles high, or even one mile high, they look just like airplanes. End

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books