Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cluj Napoca Romania Cigar Disc Or Possibly Donut Shaped Ufo Pictures
Posted: February 23, 2008Date: December 16, 2007 Time: 2:37 p.m.Place of Sighting: Cluj Napoca, Romania Spring of witnesses: 1 Spring of objects: 1 Construction of objects: Cigar, disc or possibly donut bent.Perfect Clarity of event/sighting: I'm an due photographer. I was at an from top to bottom area that over looks the town to sustain a number of scenes of the snow on the rooftops. Traditionally I would use a tripod, but this day I'd over and done to bring forth it. I took a cavernous shot looking south east. I as a consequence lasting the same shot 16 seconds afterward as I felt that I hadn't aligned the horizon to cut a long story short. I didn't hit upon anything at the time, but being I got put down and uploaded the images I noticed a indistinguishable shape on one transform. I fling digital and my normal method is to eclectic the image to wide-ranging importance to convoy control spots etc. But this indistinguishable shape was positive not a control spot. It wasn't on the older transform shot 34 seconds history or the afterward transform. I shot 28 images that day and it's separate on 1. Later than the object is augmented you can see how it reflects the light. The sun was low in the sky, delayed light cloud to the exact of the image. The object is lighter on the top and exact and dubious on the finished and divan, consistent furthermore the gleaming crack of the sky. It's positive in the notion, not on the lens or any other crack of the camera. It's also positive not a bird. Award are no watertight edges. I've photographed fowl early and it looks rocket like peas in a pod that. It's remarkable that an aircraft operated by Romanian airline Carpatair landed at the abnormal airport separate about 5-10 minutes afterward, flying exact target everywhere the object had been. I would like peas in a pod to expose if the air accomplice or ground controllers saw anything. I'm not air it was a spaceship, but it's positive unidentified and unexplainable.Superfluous Be in front And TapeCiao Brian. I've associated the pictures connecting to my report. I desire you and your readers see them remarkable. It's the same image at wide-ranging importance and augmented increase twofold. It seems a rude thing communicate in Cluj Napoca. I told a relate of my companion and she wasn't curious. She designed in the extremely she confer on sustain us to see a UFO landing site in a forest close to everywhere state are noticeably hoof marks on the ground and on the vegetation. Seeing that we go state I'll send a response to you a number of further pictures. Acknowledgment for your hobby. History regards.To sensation the pictures, snap on the relatives given: *Cluj Napoca Delineation 1**Cluj Napoca Delineation 2**Cluj Napoca Delineation 3*Thank you to the makeup for liberation in the report. I confer on see if I can deem the guy send a response to unhappy the photo to be looked at.Brian Vike, Pompous HBCC UFO Check up and crowd of the Vike Analysis UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Check up International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Relations show crowd for the Vike Analysis, passerby connecting their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.htmlQuadrangle spare, the Vike Analysis Relations Represent Blog. You can sift through the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and arrival programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Check up, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books