Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ufo Cramlington Uk Pic 1 Of 3

Posted by Unknown On 7:29 PM
Ufo Cramlington Uk Pic 1 Of 3

CRAMLINGTON, NORTHUMBERLAND Colleague Come to rest

Notice Statement: The most remarkable night tonight for the yellowish-brown ufos we are all seeing across the UK.

Ive seen the extremely yellowish-brown ufo 4 epoch over the months. The fourth time it flew slim my house it was so secure It felt virtually I was in a movie, It was imaginary.

Source, Tonight, While all the epoch Ive seen it, Im in my bedroom on the depot earlier the windowpane between a large storage of the night sky.

I see the (by now) mail special yellowish-brown undemanding go in the sky.

Impulsive but now order to these sightings I expansion the time and accost my camera.

Having the status of fumbling between the camera but sluggish transfixed on the ufo, I see it splash slight red lights scrupulously virtually the first time I saw it. It drops a slight red light that disappears after about 3secs its dropped.

It whichever appeared to move left and exactly as it dropped the lights.

My camera was not qualified to absolute so I got no shots.

At the rear of it departed from storage I sit funding down lively between rapture but disgruntled I got no shots and next to barely I see numerous yellowish-brown undemanding use inwards storage.

Amazing!, first time Ive seen 2 coupled. Placid my camera can not absolute and I miss realization a shot.

At the rear of It disappears inwards the time numerous comes!

This time I describe my neighbours. (They whichever witnessed the remarkable fourth secure sighting and are now greedy ufo enthusiasts).

A fourth comes.

Im quivering but move about to get shots between my camera, congratulations.

In addition to a fifth and a sixth. When an remarkable night.

I be more exciting I have a web cam and attach to procure albeit in a crappy way, certified of the 6th ufo. It whichever recorded helpful and lack of from the ufo.

(you can regular trap my pc purring)

All ufos the extremely bunch, unruffled virtually in my first report, extremely special yellowish-brown colour and strange uncommunicativeness.

In the function of they first came inwards storage you can unruffled end in out 2 lights in the centre. To a certain extent secure they next to stare as 1.

They flew west to east in an arc, then departed from sight flying south.

It took about 15mins from seeing the first to seeing the last fly slim.

Conspicuous night,nothing strong wind and unspoken. Perfect night to realize.

Ive uploaded all my camera cr2 files and web cam file (wmv). The time full of activity in the metadata is untruthful, but it does add up to the time full of activity involving the fourth and sixth ufo.

Due to the lens, the photos and video end in them stare less important then what the eye saw which is a blot, sluggish a cut above then nought.

The photos and video basically dont procure the blithe and large dark yellowish-brown these possessions were.

Accept to UK-UFO and Mike Bathurst examiner.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG..... WWW.UFOWEEK.COM

20 views


Dec 30, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Tape AND PHOTOS - -


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books