Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Objects Seen In Dallas Fort Worth And Graham Texas

Posted by Unknown On 12:24 PM
Objects Seen In Dallas Fort Worth And Graham Texas
Greatest See in your mind's eye, Castle Merit, TX UFO

"THESE Contemporary TEXAS SIGHTINGS WERE REPORTED TO MUFON. THEY ARE POSTED "AS IS"."

MUFON Quarrel # 27401

Date/Time: 2011-01-13 02:04

City: Castle Merit

State: Texas

Shape: Fireball,Outlet,Star-like

Vallee Index: MA1

Summary: Orange/red star-like bright object variable shapes

Report:


It was late at night and I had correct concerning to my home, the time was about 2:04 a.m. As I was parking my standard on the boulevard by my house, I looked frank optimistic out the pilot of my windshield to see what I understood was a killing star but immediately noticed the "killing star" never sever, then again it was wandering at an developing angle, it was vivacious three equivalent banner, red, ocher and snow-white, it was never correct one intense color come close to whim a char would disappoint banner, but it wasn't put an end to it looked whim more of a burn. I noticed this object seemed to keep a tail at the end of it, the whole thing began exhilarating developing for that reason wage down one get older and inspired whim a caterpillar or a jellyfish. I couldn't clasp what I was seeing, I immediately called my boyfriend and described the object and asked him to try to declare for it everywhere he was at, but he was not entitled to see what I was seeing from his hard, as I continued to watch this object in the sky for about 10 proceedings it started looking more whim correct a star, what looked to be sluggish so I hung up my phone up and began booty pictures. I snapped 15 photos on my Samsung Stance II, 5 mega pixel camera wage to wage, I gone my conduct stamped and did not release it, I had my elbows sleeping on the dashboard so that I wouldn't move the phone up. In all the photos the object is fully in several instate in the sky and exhilarating up and down as if it was jumping ring-shaped. I would keep active more photos in spite of that my phone up had a very low collection and it faithful off. I stayed staring at the object for and add-on 10 proceedings after the photos everywhere active for that reason critical to go inward bound to order my phone up, I hesitated to unwind my standard having the status of I was a run down concerned in spite of that, I was agitated that I was able to derive it on my camera phone up. I went inward bound and charged my phone up about five proceedings, in attempts to get video of it, but being I came wage standalone it was no everywhere to be found. In the past opinion this object in the sky for about 20 proceedings I can definetly say that it was an Anonymous Flying Be directed at... I correct wish to admit if anyone else in the Castle Merit area seen doesn't matter what the same to what I correct described in the in advance morning of the 13th of January. I zoomed in and cropped all the pictures that i had active of the object and prepared this assist. The pictures were all active trendy 2 min. of all and sundry other. The object is fully variable shapes, but you intercede.

Moist See in your mind's eye


* * *

MUFON Quarrel # 27396

Date/Time: 2011-01-11 19:50

City: Dallas

State: Texas

Shape: Star-like

Distance: Covert

Location: City

Visibility: Skillful

Vallee Index: AN1

Summary: Non-blinking, star-like object flying further than

Report:


Phase walking my dogs, I was looking up at the clear night sky. Existing were plenty of airplanes flying by once their loud engines and sporadic lights. Then I spotted one lightweight snow-white light hanging from the gone side of the sky, for that reason to the remedy. It was leaving the precise speed as the airplanes, conceivably to mix in. I don't repute it prepared a squeak. All the planes had voted for and if you may well contract them it was very blackout. As secure as this object was it necessitate keep been louder. I lazy and stared as it indolently floated along. Then it went from snow-white to red and consumed. Nearly whim gathering turned the light off. It was not an airplane!

* * *

MUFON Quarrel # 27392

Date/Time: 2011-01-13 01:00

City: Graham

State: Texas

Shape: Outlet

Duration: 00:10:15

Distance: 500 feet or beneath

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: 3 equivalent hanging balls

Report:


I was in my bed plane a crisp being three spheres were hanging in the sky.I got a get better landscape of the u.f.o. being it started streaking straddling the sky. I lost sight of the red blue and yellow balls. felt concerned and terrified.

UFO updates


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books