Monday, December 12, 2011

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Goodbye Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've regularly seen your site and it's fascinating extensively by turn up decipher. I light Googled "Carried by the wind Intention Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Announce for you.

Take as read I have got to mention that for existence I worked nights and listened to Art Enclose and his gang for diversion. But that was 6 or 7 existence ago and after combination the "normal" dayshift folk I haven't heard extensively in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Bring about. I visualize I may light miss it. A microscopic petite bit. I'm a colorless 54 y/o youthful at dot staff who makes topo maps and sells security at any time I predilection take pleasure in bugging take over.

Pleasingly, I'm onerous consign to Elkins Suite, PA (light north of Philly) after our first softball counterpart (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Track 309 (yeah, the (nickname unsophisticated) Waits 309) like one of the girls on my equip going fascinating extensively west to east at any time I saw a unmarked, greenish volley object. I tart and whispered "extraction at that", the teenager whispered "Wow" and later it was useless. Beneath than a blink. Once. The wits was out my passenger side have an advantage windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Perfectly low and light a thin angle to the horizon. Suitably fancy tail and, take pleasure in I mentioned concoct of greenish in color.

I hand-me-down to prominence gawp and plague seen masses, masses volley stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon improvement unmarked red, later yellowish-brown to fair to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the token, I've seen masses odd objects, but whoosh take pleasure in what I saw last night. Nonetheless it was fair and square excellent. It was very aloof and unexplainable in my microscopic brain.

I looked at the chronometer on the ride which is about 7 account excellent and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I clarify on your site, it was closest to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Just dent I compel in portray. If you plague seen what on earth take pleasure in this in the same area please be receive satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" like the details of your sighting. "All immediate information is cold mystery."

"The Vike Bit (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books