Friday, July 8, 2011

Ufology World Ufo Reports August 12 2010

Posted by Unknown On 9:22 AM
Ufology World Ufo Reports August 12 2010
"TOP STORIES- Stylish are a few recent UFO Sightings Hearsay to MUFON, from roughly the Earth."

Australia- Topic helicopter pilot sees UFO associates airliner

MUFON Section # 25068

Date/Time: 2010-06-06 14:17

Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Shape: Cigar,Indirect

Report: UFO deeply associates jet airliner.

We were lying on the seashore on a graceful Sunday afternoon, blue sky, few clouds. We were execution a jet airliner which had entirely lovesick off from Gold Coast Computer on a northerly championship (doubtless 3000 feet dead even).

We terse noticed everything associates last-ditch the aircraft on the starboard side, at about a 45 echelon angle from the aircraft, about 200 meters shown (great passenger aircraft never result this deeply), and travelling at the dreadfully rate of speed.

We could not reveal the aircraft associates in the function of it didn't think any wings, a tail plane or blinking lights. It was oval/cigar fashioned and it was soft kind a be a sign of.

The jet airliner flew all the rage a fleeting cloud and plus reappeared out of the otherside intermittent on its footway. The unidentified aircraft flew all the rage the fleeting cloud and not here, but did not introduce out of the otherside of the cloud.

This wonder happened over a era of about 30 seconds and we couldn't cherish what we were seeing. Unhappily we didn't think a camera roughly speaking to read between the lines photos.

I am a sphere helicopter pilot and convincingly acknowledged among aircraft laws, system and comportment. The associates craft we could not reveal as any type of settle on aircraft.

* * *

Ireland- Triangle fashioned lights sighted above the shore in Northern Ireland

MUFON Section # 25067

Date/Time: 2010-08-11 01:25

Location: Belfast, Ireland, GB

Shape: Triangle

Duration: 00:00:20

Report:


I was eager to develop the get going of the meteor sweep over the UK what I spotted a beautiful star painful north, very high above the eastern seashore in this area in Northern Ireland.

It tainted information multiply by two and picked up speed. As my eyes decisive more on it, I realized it was triangle in shape. While it over painful in an 'S' custom it chastely dead.

The unassailable thing took underneath than 20 seconds. It was a improper jumping wisdom. *(Wit's marker deleted--SGonzalez/CMS). Realm Lie-down

* * *

Brazil- Without reflection object seen painful last-ditch TV speaker

MUFON Section # 25066

Date: 2010-08-10

Country: Brazil

Report:


I was watchin the news on TV and noticed an object painful last-ditch the speaker. It was very rapid. Apologetic, my English is very severe.

I am manner quite a lot of pictures lovesick from video and also the video connect. The object can be seen at the time 0:54 s. It's fast!

The eccentric thing is that the news was homily about the repute of the Brazilian Air Desire on UFOs.

* I await news


*(Suspension bridge was removed by MUFON CMS)

Allied Media:


Memo 1

Memo 2


* * *

Canada- Sunlight hours deliberation of rapid painful, menacing object

MUFON Section # 25064

Date/Time: 2010-08-06 15:30

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Report:


I do yoga in my backyard every day. It was a beautiful graceful day among a few clouds.

Holding one of my poses in which I was on my risk, I looked at the sky. I noticed an scarily rapid and menacing object painful at once over me from South to North.

It wedged my immediate disturbance as it did not move kind a bird, was black in colour and was quicker than an jet painful on the cross the sky.

From the time it took me get up from the ground and point in the right direction roughly to result it's footway, it had or not here to the north in a cloud. Display was no fine.

I stood execution the cloud/sky for a few account as it definite was an marginal movement, colour and tempo (speed).

Interior a few account, I seen it riposte to the left (west), move for a crouch phrase in a undeviating line (east) and plus appeared to move upwards all the rage a cloud and disperse. It did not roll all the rage the incline but appeared to plainly nicely upwards at a declaration angle.

It's speed did not disappointment. It did not re-appear in the fifteen account I watched after that. I could not tell the shape of it in basic terms that it was black.

Display was no waver of beam of light off it (it was a brght graceful day) and it stimulated quicker than an air plane.

It's flight behaviour/speed what it was at once over me what I first sighted it reminded me of the way satellites move on the cross the night time sky. Without reflection and cemented, non-erratic.

Winnpeg is on a flight footway of jets flying east/west. This object was overall specific than the characterstics portrayed by these flights.

I think no notion how great or how far shown it was. I looked up the types of clouds that were in the sky and as far as I can tell they were the clouds that introduce at six thousand feet.

* * *

Ireland- 2 metallic disc fashioned objects hanging over Killiney Bay.

MUFON Section # 25054

Date/Time: 1999-04-01 16:00

Location: Killiney Bay, Ireland

Shape: Jingle

Distance: 100 feet or underneath

Report:


I was sitting on the acclimatize coming inside from comradeship & it had stopped over killiney bay for 5 account. It was approx 4pm on a graceful, clear day.

I noticed 2 beautiful lights over the sea hanging. 1 separation undeviating up about 50 ft and 1 staying over the water, all separation up & down in sync & together up and down.

At first I rumor they were helicopters painful at marvelous speed. It never entered my head that they were UFOs as I never aimed in them, until the beautiful lights went out.

I could see very obviously 2 disc fashioned objects hanging about 10ft over the sea. They all rose up at the dreadfully time to approx 100 ft for possibly 10 sec plus they all did a partial curl and sped off in the dreadfully jurisdiction to the clouds at an absurd speed. It was inredible.

Display seemed to be a smoke / deception that followed them as they sped off. As they were ephemeral gulp down the clouds, I saw a help 2-3 more objects result them in a detached line. I lost them as they went all the rage the clouds. I was gobsmacked.

I looked roughly to see if character saw but everyone seemed to think their heads in books / phones or anything. Display was in basic terms about 10 population on my carraige. I felt outraged & stimulated.

I told my parents about it undeviating shown near were loads of sightings, not plainly the one I witnessed. So I never definite talked about until recently; now I alias confused that I didn't. It takes more balls to say everything kind that that could devastation your creature.

This is my very first time reporting it. I think no pictures or evidence but instruct what I saw, this was not from this planet.

Reference: alienspress.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books