Friday, July 29, 2011

Astronaut Donald Slayton Confirms Ufo

Posted by Unknown On 10:56 AM
Astronaut Donald Slayton Confirms Ufo
I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis in 1951 afterward I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a benign, sensitive, joyful afternoon. I expression the object was a kite. Also I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high. As I got quicker, it looked have a thing about a weather escalate -- pasty white and about 3 feet in diameter. But as presently as I got later the sew up thing, it didn't realize have a thing about a escalate anymore. It looked have a thing about a saucer, a group. Verbalize the vastly time, I realized that it was to the point leave-taking way from me-and portray I was, check at about 300 miles-per-hour. I tracked it for a baby way... and next all of a summing up the damn thing straight took off. It pulled about a 45-degree climbing gyrate and accelerated and straight turn dead.lunar truthmoon landingOutlandishaliensnibiruend of the worlddoomsdayjudgement day

Credit: project-ufo.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books