Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Derby Connecticut On June 1St 2013 While Traveling West On Rt 34 In Derby Ct 6 1 2013 Appox 22
While traveling west on rt 34 in Derby Ct 6-1-2013 appox 22:20 pm I saw two headlight objects hovering in the air. I was comming home for the evening driving my car. I first noticed this object because of how bright it was and the fact that it was just hovering in the same spot in the sky. I certainly did not know what it was which was why I just kept looking. The object looked like two basketballs in the sky brightly lit with a cloud of light around it, it was hovering. I had no immediate feeling just wondering what the heck it is/was. I lost sight of the object after pulling into driveway when I got out of the car and looked for it it was gone.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books