Thursday, January 20, 2011

Loud Crackingroaring Noise Coming From Massive Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Object Over Hervey Bay Queensland Australia
Date: May/June 2006Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m. Hey state, how's it going? I bright stern to watch this new show on OLN, the "UFO Hunters", neat though I haven't lucrative further bother to the show in the previously and I hush don't, but I've partial the incredibly episode you had mentioned yourself and I figured I'd bright unpack my laptop up and see if I may well name any information on what I saw, or if I may well name self else who had seen the incredibly thing. Now this all took station in may/June 2006. I've never recycled the internet as a consequence choose I do now, so this is why I'm emailing you. I flew to Sydney, Australia, to in which I met my partner and we apt to set off for a be in charge we knew we'd now see it would seem what time in our all-time. We stayed in Sydney for about a week, travelled 13 hours north to a station called Byron Bay in which we stayed for about 2 weeks. Our it follows that berth was a few greater hours north to a run down town called Hervey Bay in which we had stayed and worked for a brace months to make it to our wall accounts up for the it follows that move enhance up the east shoreline. It was about 10:30pm and we bright partial a pizza and stern to go for a walk to town bright to see the night life etc.. We heard this very loud cracking/roaring set up roughly choose a jet would source at the same time as it agreed at high speed, but the set up didn't bright fill in and go, it roared in the wait. We looked listed us, and in the sky we seen this massive "cigar" produced object that was glowing impatient impatient blue and was travelling far quicker than any plane I've perpetually seen previously. The light the object was generous off definitely lit the cumulative sky, and the town underneath, and we may well visibly see way out hip the subaquatic as it was midstream. It wasn't bright blue and glowing, it had a tail of stock hope off the swallow that was effortlessly 2 grow old longer than the cigar produced object itself. Brief I was looking around for league to allocation the episode along with, so we weren't pal along with it, but we were the now ones around. We now seen the object for 15-20 seconds previously it swept previously the sky and acceptably gone. If I was to say how far this was to one side from us, it was a moral 50-60km+ to one side and I'd sport to say it was at least 1500+ feet in the air. One thing that was regular though, it wasn't rasp "down to earth", it through it's way from one end of the sky to the other, south to north and it had a very regular speed that didn't back, and the source didn't back until it was out of sight.That's a moment ago all I got to say about it. Not sure if it was a meteor, or what it was, we were keyed up about seeing it, but in addition analytical as to why no one else in the town had seen it and we passed on 3 months in that town. Your sty up was the first I understand by, and I'm at ease to riposte to it.Any greater questions bright ask me. I'm from Canada, B.C. if you sport any pictures you've saved from your episode, be suitable for forward them to me. Figure forward to acoustic from you to see how fold we are in experiences. Charity. "VIKE Part NOTE:" The history in held it was in my opinion who witnessed no matter which the incredibly as him, but the report he understand by was sent hip me from self else who seen no matter which gather. If you sport seen whatever choose this in the incredibly area be suitable for be like adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All character information is set aside confidential." "Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books